Reviews for Why, Zack?
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
Awesome chapter. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Wonderful start to this. :)
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
Ah I know it's been years but if you still have hope left for the story please please update!
Greytune chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
I want it to coninue :'( Why did you end it?
L100Meganium chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
Oh my goodness, this is just beautiful. I'm like gonna cry. 8'{ Poor Zack...

I really, really loved Eddy as a character. Their little "Eddy and Addy" thing was adorable, and the description of her every movement is so indicative of his fascination with her. Very sweet. I'm impressed with the part about Zack identifying bodies-you used realistic language, and I couldn't help but chuckle as Zack tried miming the movement the victim might have made. XD It's so Zackish.

This is really, really beautiful. Please don't stop writing.
Drunken Boxer chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
I hope you'll eventually finish this!
Kamen Disguise chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
Wow. This is really good. Zack with an OC... not bad. :) Very good match for Zack-o-roni. So cute yet so sad... you've got his personality pretty much down. Good job! I know it's been awhile, but I do hope you continue to write this one... Zack really is my favorite character.
Canadian Harry Potter Fan chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
Please continue! I want to see what happens next. Poor Zack!
The Review Oaisis chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
ah... now you have an averge of 7 reviews per chapter. I feel better now. Nice story.
MithLuin chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
This is a very interesting story, and I imagine it is helpful to work out for yourself what could have driven him to...fall apart like that. Looking forward to where you go with this.
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This has been one of the best Zack fics I've read so far.
MissFictionsXTC chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
WO! good job on this chapter too! Even though she died ;-; sad life. I suppose it had to happen to continue on with the plot though. I really like Zach's meeting with Sweets Id like to see more of those, and can't wait till we get to see him back at the Jeffersonian!

Keep up the great work! ;D
missmargaret85 chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
I figured Eddy didn't make it, but damn Bea...this was heartbreaking.

And to think that no one else ever really knew what he'd gone through in losing her.

Another fabulous chapter!
Time and Fate chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
so, does he tell Sweets, like, everythiing we've been reading? or does he leave it theree? love the chapter, cant wait for the next one
LorneStar chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
*sniff*

Also, GRAVEDGIGGER RETURNS! omg, I'm excited.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »