Reviews for Leaf Nin High
Lady chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Heeeeeeey !
Update Sooner
i can't wait the next chapter you know
Merpppx33 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
I really liked it ! This was a great story so far a little fast but it was really good please update soon !
BekotaTheMonsterHuntress chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
awesome and let me tell u, SAKURA NEEDS TO LAY OFF OF HINATA-CHAN'S SASUKE-KUN!
Dear U. x .U chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
NUU. Update soon :0 i love your story and i am NOT a patient person. Lol i feel so irritable now. Well anyway, i really like your story despite the major typos and grammatical mistakes. I feel like the story is moving a bit too fast... A bit is over-exaggerating it. It's going way too fast. I personally don't mind but since Sasuke and Gaara generally stoic people, it's weird to see them melt within like ...20 mins after meeting Hinata. Im not fuming or anything but ..just letting you know lol. I still love your story though

Update soon,
-Dear
Suzaan chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Great But The Word Slut Is Weird On Hinata Ahahaha So When u Gonna Update New Chapter's?
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
heheheheeheheehee i love this story,its so cute, i love Hinata so update when you get the chacne to please.
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
NOOOoooOOoOooOoOOO

why leave us hanging! YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN AAAAGGGGEEEEESSSS!

please continue this!
Darkangle14 chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Pleasse update thisis really good! Man, I hate Sakura!
Krazy-chan chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Wow! i love it! i mean u have a few mistakes but who cares! Not me! u r great!
IliiterateFool chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
update please!
Blazer.4123 chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
:D Great Story!
DELETE.THIS.ACOUNT.PLEASE chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
i guess its okay, but no ofense but i think your story is to perfect, and that may lead in the future to a majorly bad mary sue, also the characters are to out of character, believe me i say this from expirience, there are many sotries out there that are tha same as this one *including one of mine,, im so ahsameed of it,, id have to say...* please dont hate me for the critique personality, maybe you should also describe better your characters and places, also i dont think that sasuke and gaara would have blushed that easily, you are majorly making them out of character, sorry, but dont get disincoureged, you shoul try making it more like this:

a dirty blond haired boy jumped swiftly on the desk of his classmate, making this one give him a measured scowl of annoyment, oblivious of this he gave him a cheeky grin and said struendously " HEY GAARA!" while swaying his arms in the air comicly.

Gaara gave him a dont-you-dare-do-that-again glara making the blond back away some centimeters and gulping away his adams apple in nerveousness...

something like that, it doesnt have to be exact but away from that its pretty good...
Lady Areilite chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
That was really good! I don't think Hinata had to blush so much though. I noticed some spelling errors,do you need some help correcting them?

(by the way, it's JJ! read some of MY stories if you get the chance, ok? I'd love to hear your input!)I loved the mental pictue you provided though-of both Sasuke and Gaara kissing Hinata on her cheeks at the same time. Great imagery, nice flow of words...it's very good. Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting to see what happens next.
Emmeline Creazil chapter 5 . 8/16/2009