Reviews for The Princess Diaries Movie Style
sevy MMAD chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
This is great! Aren't you going to update it?
tki143 chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Very good story, well written. Not nice to leave us hanging but I guess that's what keeps us coming back for more. Can't wait for the next installment.
bluegirl-783 chapter 2 . 1/2/2009

This is another great chapter, and I really like how Mia is really insecure around Clarisse. I'm really enjoying seeing this from Mia's perspective (the movie has to miss out a lot), and am looking forward to reading more!
Marjorie Nescio chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
I am glad you havent forgotten this story. Its a cool, funny chapter Victoria. I wonder when Mia will start liking the Queen. And what her spying nature will find out about her grandmother and Joe.
Captain Weirdo chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
This is just perfect! Love it!

I'd have been miffed about being tied to the chair, too! haha.
Marjorie Nescio chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
That is a great line someone who looks like Miss America 1960. Wrong country, but Mia is an American girl after all. Id like to imagine the look on Joes face should Mia actually ask him why he works for a former Miss. And the phrase about the Queen going ballistic on Joe, was also great. (Unlike Mia Id like to think that Joe cant handle her when shes acting the warrior Queen.) Keep on writing!
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Update this! I am just grinning and laughing at the brilliance of this story!
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Love this!

I have to admit, I usually get bored with Mia fairly quickly, but your story is the exception. You've done a great job with her characterization. It's great fun to be able to read her thoughts and impressions of the other characters.

I think she's right - Joe isn't scared of Clarisse at all, but Charlotte almost certainly is. Love her references to Clarisse "floating" and looking like Grace Kelly. Too good!

Monker chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
lol, this was great! You really captured the adolescence of Mia in this chapter. The way you phrased each line was just perfect for a teenaged American girl's diary. Some of my favorite parts were...

"- ok, Mom ran, Her Majesty doesn’t run, she sort of floats or something."-lol, this was freaking hilarious!

"he should go off and work for someone cool, like Arnold Schwarzenegger or Mel Gibson."-I love Mel Gibson.

"he probably knows that he could handle Grandma if she went ballistic on him"-I tried to picture Clarisse going "ballistic" and it was hysterical! I'm still laughing at it!

Seriously though, you had a couple typos, don't mourn too hard over that though. I've only come across two, maybe three stories in all my years on that was without a single typo. Typos happen all the time but the good thing about them is that they're easily dealt with. I'd recommend just exporting this chapter and read through it again. You'll see the mistakes and you'll be able to fix them that way.

But like I said, don't lose sleep over it. It happens all the time. But thanks a ton for this story. It was just the laugh that I needed before heading off to bed. I'm going to add this to my favorites and alert list. Update soon!

LadyLuxembourg chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Hm hm, this is sounding very intresting. I do like the P.o.V. in this one, and the little sarcastic comments :P

I would like an update, if you please :D

ttfn, LadyLuxembourg
bluegirl-783 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008

This is a great twist on the movie- from Mia's perspective, diary style! I liked it heaps, and please update soon!
amieemb chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Victoria, I like where this is going, the idea that we can read Mia's thoughts as she writes them down. But I really miss some of the other stories you were writing. Hope to see updates soon.