Reviews for Harry's First Detention
Z chapter 1 . 12/4
I am in shock he got away with beating a student...
roon0 chapter 1 . 12/2
How sad, poor Harry.
lilikaco chapter 1 . 11/28
Omg I cannot believe he hit him!

"Good grief. At this rate they'd have to hope that Voldemort walked up to Potter and tapped him on the shoulder. If he stood even ten feet away, Potter would never be able to see him, let alone fight him." LOL so good!
mugglesftw chapter 1 . 11/20
It really shouldn't hurt to be a child. One reason I have such a hard time liking Dumbledore is that he loses sight of the fact that he cares for children, and that when it comes to the greater good, you cannot be willing to sacrifice children to that. To me, he often seems willing to do that. Here, you do a good job of offering an alternative explanation. Good job.
Interesting AU and well written although i think the evil dursley's abusing harry physically is a bit exaggerated.
still it was interesting
NotAMugwump chapter 1 . 11/7
Made me tear up a bit. Poor Harry. I'm glad the professors are finally sticking their noses on important issues such as this. I can't wait to read the sequel!
AlanaInouri chapter 1 . 10/26
Awww... really ? Make the sequel please.. I love the story.
Is this just a one shot?
I'd love to read more
Stacey's Universe
brothermine chapter 1 . 10/21
No this can't be done there has to be more! This is a full story in the making! Also you are the only person here who shares my thoughts on how muggle bores would struggle with a quill! Also the thing about Harry's glasses I never considered before but makes a lot of sense!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 1 . 10/5
Yes. ! YES! THIS. This. YES!
NatWutz chapter 1 . 9/30
Aaajajjajhhhhhh that was amazing. you are an amazing writer. Looking forward to reading the sequel!
Harry Snape-Potter chapter 1 . 9/23
severus snape... alan rickmen... you will forever be in my heart
M1sch1efManaged chapter 1 . 9/16
Excuse my language but holy shit
Nirehtyls chapter 1 . 8/13
This is what should have happened.
Maketa.Hito chapter 1 . 8/8
I don't usually like stories that bounce around from one point of view to the next in the same chapter but this was done quite well. Wouldn't have been as good without it.