Reviews for Harry's First Detention
THIS
IS
AWESOME !
Leah Ashe chapter 1 . 9/10
Could you continue the story where Snape apologizes?
aqp.gerencia chapter 1 . 8/30
Estuvo muy guau tu narrativa, les concedo la razón por tener tantas respuestas, felicitaciones

Your narrative was very wow, I grant you the reason for having so many answers, congratulations
JustPaulInHere chapter 1 . 8/26
Okay, so I'm re-reading this story as I'm working on the french translation. Motivation has been hard to find these last few month, but I'm reading to jump in !

I really love this bit : "Of course, Snape gritted his teeth, there was nothing new in Dumbledore's siding with a Potter over a Snape. Severus supposed he was lucky this Potter had yet to try to kill him. Well, maybe if he terrified the little brat right from the start, Potter would give him a wide berth from here on out. Just because Severus was sworn to protect the little creep didn't mean he had to be nice to him or – perish the thought! – like him." My poor Severus... you have really NO idea what is about to happen XD

I hope you and your family are well ! There is a lot of shit happening this year and I really hope you are all well and safe !
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 8/20
I cried for the majority of this little one-shot.
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 1 . 8/16
So heartwarming. Off to read the sequel now!
zoya1415 chapter 1 . 6/30
I've read this before and it's a very special fic. I wish Snape hadn't hit Harry so hard - he owes a lot of amends for that, but OTOH, now he's committed to making good. Dumbledore was appropriately terrifying. If only he'd been so with the Dursleys. I know i'll enjoy the podfic.
sakshiagarwal017 chapter 1 . 6/29
loved it
Would be a pleasure if you read one of my book sakshiagarwal017
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 6/29
"I am not that brat protector!"
lol. oh you are not? even in canon?
fanclaire chapter 1 . 6/18
Snape a fait une énorme erreur, il s'en veut.
Il n'a pas regardé Harry, il n'a vu que le" fils de James".Et n'a pas vu les détails.
Tout le monde a le droit à une deuxième pense qu'il protégera Harry pour toujours maintenant.
Merci!
Abby chapter 1 . 6/3
I STILL WANT SEVERUS TO GO. TO. HELL.
Such a great story. Shows the true yet hidden side of Snape. And how easily we can misinterpret a situation with our baggage. Especially now with what is happening with the Black Lives Matter movement. People don’t realize what junk they are bringing to a situation to cast judgement on innocent people!
abby chapter 1 . 4/24
WELP I'M KILLING SNAPE
Pteaset chapter 1 . 4/7
10 of 10
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 3/13
You made me tear up for Harry. God at that moment I wanted to punch Snape but hopefully he will help Harry and apologise to him