Reviews for Harry's First Detention
Brilliant.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 9/18
well done
Leo105 chapter 1 . 9/11
Loved it! On to the sequel!
mumphie chapter 1 . 9/2
Wow
Rusty Thebanite chapter 1 . 8/15
"The Dark Lord only used Unforgiveables. Dumbledore was a lot more inventive when it came to torturing people." This...this is a beautiful line. Encapsulates all my feelings about both characters referenced, and Snape as the one doing the referencing. It is a thing of beauty.
Loved it the first time I read it. Loved it again today.
"Good grief. At this rate they'd have to hope that Voldemort walked up to Potter and tapped him on the shoulder. If he stood even ten feet away, Potter would never be able to see him, let alone fight him."

Haha *tears* too funny!
Dzarsos chapter 1 . 6/8
This is the epitome of my least favourite thing about pro-Snape works. He is so volatile and screwed up in the head that he BACKHANDED A CHILD INTO A WALL, and now he's going to make Harry's life BETTER? He's a living representation of an abuser becoming the abused, and putting him in charge of his victim in any way is reprehensible.

Yeah, great, AD intimidates him at the end, but so what? And what the hell is "...in so brutal a fashion"?! It's okay if he strikes students if he doesn't smash them into walls?

I'm going to give the sequel a try and hope that some of this was addressed, but yeah... not a fan of this. I'd have had AD fire the fool at minimum.
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 6/4
Holy fuck, was that an intense read.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 5/6
Brilliant story, looking forward to the sequel.
Ferrum chapter 1 . 5/2
Weasley's deformed rat would have better handwriting

...The irony. Oh, the delicious irony.
MPM chapter 1 . 2/17
Wow, this is dark. It gave me shivers! Your interpretation of Snape is spot on, imho.
Tychon chapter 1 . 2/7
Aww. S-so cute.
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 2/4
This is an interesting fic!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I've had my hand attack someone before. (To be fair, the idiot dared me to stab her with a pencil when I was in a bad mood.)