Reviews for Harry's First Detention
cool kat chapter 1 . 18h
rubbish
dojg chapter 1 . 20h
no wtf fuck snape what an abusive asshole
Sol chapter 1 . 7/27
I feel so bad for Harry -but I'm glad he found snape
Grunt chapter 1 . 7/1
Very well written, indeed! :)
Alex chapter 1 . 6/23
. .. ... ... Errr, that's the end? I Must go find sequel
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 5/31
Beautiful fanfic, I read this over and over again just for its sheer magnificence to wash over me. I especially enjoy the exchange between Harry and Severus where the foundation of their relationship starts. I've read a lot of Snape fics where he becomes the mentor but to read him in this fic where we see him in this horrible, imperfect light and him realizing that striking Harry just put in a new low is absolutely brilliant. JKR is a wonderful author but almost every HP fan knows that she toned down the results of the neglect and abuse the Dursleys did on Harry. You just made it awfully clear what Harry has actually been through. And although a manipulative Dumbledore always gave me the shivers, your version was very compelling.
Namine Nobody Kiari chapter 1 . 4/25
This story is amazing
Fabro de Verbis chapter 1 . 4/8
This was really good! I really enjoyed it.
Mionefan chapter 1 . 4/1
Well! That was significantly different than I expected. Well done!
Eve-of-Slytherin chapter 1 . 3/22
I re-read this after finishing Harry's New Home and it was all the mer delicious the second time round. I had almost forgotten how bad things were at the start.
i'm so happy this is going to be an entire story, i can't wait
Cainz chapter 1 . 3/3
The best hurt!harry One shot ever made! Its more than amazing, honestly!
oneeyereader chapter 1 . 1/13
This story is really good with A hot chocolate and some Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies.
TearyPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/2
Nice
heidlebergchick chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Absolutely brilliant! I loved the thought process Severus went through as he was speaking to Harry, so we could get the angry professors words and the logical slytherin in his mind at the same time. it was really well written. I also loved the characterisation of Harry. He's very young and your writing showed that well. I felt so sorry for him when he recited 'the rules' and even Severus' reaction to this was perfect. I aso got a real feel for how Harry has huge capacity to love, despite his evident struggles. I loved the extra piece about Ron helping Harry to compensate for his terrible eyesight, that was really heartwarming to see Ron written in a good light. He's bashed much too often, anyway, thank you for a fantastic read and Im off to get started on the sequel. Bye!