Reviews for Harry's First Detention
Dzarsos chapter 1 . 6/8
This is the epitome of my least favourite thing about pro-Snape works. He is so volatile and screwed up in the head that he BACKHANDED A CHILD INTO A WALL, and now he's going to make Harry's life BETTER? He's a living representation of an abuser becoming the abused, and putting him in charge of his victim in any way is reprehensible.

Yeah, great, AD intimidates him at the end, but so what? And what the hell is "...in so brutal a fashion"?! It's okay if he strikes students if he doesn't smash them into walls?

I'm going to give the sequel a try and hope that some of this was addressed, but yeah... not a fan of this. I'd have had AD fire the fool at minimum.
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 6/4
Holy fuck, was that an intense read.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 5/6
Brilliant story, looking forward to the sequel.
Ferrum chapter 1 . 5/2
Weasley's deformed rat would have better handwriting

...The irony. Oh, the delicious irony.
MPM chapter 1 . 2/17
Wow, this is dark. It gave me shivers! Your interpretation of Snape is spot on, imho.
Tychon chapter 1 . 2/7
Aww. S-so cute.
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 2/4
This is an interesting fic!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I've had my hand attack someone before. (To be fair, the idiot dared me to stab her with a pencil when I was in a bad mood.)
lauralydney chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Awesome fic! Harry is really cute and vulnerable in this one, and I love snape's childish assumptions. The writing was really superb.
Elton chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
This is a wonderful story. I reread it ever 6 month or so...
Thanks for sharing.
fuzzyidioms chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
This Snape is one who would actually be worth being a name sake. Good stuff.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
So sad! I hope that Snape learns about Harry's living conditions as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Eu amo tanto essa fanfic. Acho que de tempos em tempos sempre irei reler. É fantástica.
Pho chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Eh, realistic, but I've kind of seen better.
Dani for Jesus chapter 1 . 8/28/2017