Reviews for Harry's First Detention
omg I was supposed to be studying and I read this. It was worth it
Suse B chapter 1 . 8/30
Very nice!
raven haired girl chapter 1 . 8/6
I cried so hard reading his abuse...god no one should go through that let alone a small child
Moonkat85 chapter 1 . 5/6
Great story. I know how Harry was feeling. I got abused by my biological father. I can't wait to read more from this story, if you deem to write more.
justlis chapter 1 . 4/19
This is a good story, well written. One little thing took me out of it though, and that was Minerva kissing Snape. Seemed a very odd response after he'd just admitted to deliberately injuring Harry. But still an interesting story. :)
I love Severus
PT chapter 1 . 2/7
This was great! I really adored how horrified Snape is the instant he realizes what he’s done and that’s not only because of how it’ll affect him. I love that he realizes he’s so much bigger than Harry and that he has become the dreaded bully — worse even than James because at least he and James were equals. I love too how scary Dumbledore is in this, even if he seems to decide to mostly let it go due to Snape’s own regret and Harry having future support from someone who seems to care so much about his well being...now.
Amaniel chapter 1 . 1/27
Thank you for this story, I liked it, a lot !
The passage where Dumbledore and Severus are alone is freaking beautiful ! I'm gonna read your sequel right away :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/26
Loved it thank you for this story
Nocturnus chapter 1 . 1/19
I'm running to read the next one. Lovely!
Sandman17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
:) like it very neat
HufflepuffBlack chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
Oh my. That story was so good! I love fanfics where Snape is more good than he is in the books! And the part with Dumbledore and Snape alone together was really funny! I’m off to read the sequel! Bye!
Ferm chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
I really like it, but tbh, caning and all sorts of physical punishment is not unusual for Hogwarts. The Hang by the thumb thing comes to mind.
Zero chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
THIS
IS
AWESOME !
Leah Ashe chapter 1 . 9/10/2020
Could you continue the story where Snape apologizes?