Reviews for Harry's First Detention
BEAUTIFUL
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 8/25
its good to see that the authority figures are being reasonable for once, snapes not a nice guy but anyone would be appalled but even the cannon dursleys actions
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 8/19
Like Harry I too am as blind as a bat (technically bats are not actually blind, they are photosensitive but that's by the by) great story.
cool kat chapter 1 . 8/3
rubbish
dojg chapter 1 . 8/3
no wtf fuck snape what an abusive asshole
Sol chapter 1 . 7/27
I feel so bad for Harry -but I'm glad he found snape
Grunt chapter 1 . 7/1
Very well written, indeed! :)
Alex chapter 1 . 6/23
. .. ... ... Errr, that's the end? I Must go find sequel
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 5/31
Beautiful fanfic, I read this over and over again just for its sheer magnificence to wash over me. I especially enjoy the exchange between Harry and Severus where the foundation of their relationship starts. I've read a lot of Snape fics where he becomes the mentor but to read him in this fic where we see him in this horrible, imperfect light and him realizing that striking Harry just put in a new low is absolutely brilliant. JKR is a wonderful author but almost every HP fan knows that she toned down the results of the neglect and abuse the Dursleys did on Harry. You just made it awfully clear what Harry has actually been through. And although a manipulative Dumbledore always gave me the shivers, your version was very compelling.
Namine Nobody Kiari chapter 1 . 4/25
This story is amazing
Fabro de Verbis chapter 1 . 4/8
This was really good! I really enjoyed it.
Mionefan chapter 1 . 4/1
Well! That was significantly different than I expected. Well done!
Eve-of-Slytherin chapter 1 . 3/22
I re-read this after finishing Harry's New Home and it was all the mer delicious the second time round. I had almost forgotten how bad things were at the start.
i'm so happy this is going to be an entire story, i can't wait
Cainz chapter 1 . 3/3
The best hurt!harry One shot ever made! Its more than amazing, honestly!