Reviews for Harry's First Detention
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/17
I've had my hand attack someone before. (To be fair, the idiot dared me to stab her with a pencil when I was in a bad mood.)
lauralydney chapter 1 . 11/8
Awesome fic! Harry is really cute and vulnerable in this one, and I love snape's childish assumptions. The writing was really superb.
Elton chapter 1 . 10/31
This is a wonderful story. I reread it ever 6 month or so...
Thanks for sharing.
fuzzyidioms chapter 1 . 10/19
This Snape is one who would actually be worth being a name sake. Good stuff.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/10
So sad! I hope that Snape learns about Harry's living conditions as well.
Eu amo tanto essa fanfic. Acho que de tempos em tempos sempre irei reler. É fantástica.
Pho chapter 1 . 9/8
Eh, realistic, but I've kind of seen better.
Dani for Jesus chapter 1 . 8/28
I loved reading Harry's first Dentention meanwhile I'm reading Harry's new home
myviolaismylife27 chapter 1 . 7/31
Really well written, good storyline
The Dursleys are monsters. I'm glad that Severus is going to apologize to Harry - no matter how much he hated James, he has no right to treat Harry that way. And I was just as surprised as Severus when Minerva kissed him on the cheek...I was definitely not expecting that. Awesome story!
Siriuslyanerd chapter 1 . 7/15
This was really sweet! I can't wait to go and read the sequel!
Miss Meira chapter 1 . 7/6
I AM CRYING WTH NO ONE DESERVES THAT BRUTALITY OH GOD HARRYYYY /3
A devoted reader chapter 1 . 6/26
This was the first fanfic I read. It has been almost 2 years, and I hold this fanfic dear in my heart. It was by mistake I found your story actually. I was searching up Harry's first detention with Snape, and pop! your fanfic comes out. I was amazed, cause it was the first time I heard of fanfiction. Now I can not live without it. Thank u so much for writing this story.
Nifty Niffler chapter 1 . 6/19
Not a Snape fan but I like your Snape here because he sees the error of his assumptions.
Xubst chapter 1 . 5/30
Really well written! Like finding water in a desert, thanks for this!