Reviews for Harry's First Detention
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
If only the first book had actually opened that way. It would push the whole series into 'Adult' territory, what with themes of graphic abuse... But it would have opened up a whole new world of suspension of disbelief and a plethora of untapped plot-devices.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Need. More. This is really good. Like, extremely good. Fantastic. And I need more of this xD
lunaatje123 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
thank you for te story! I'll definitely check out the continuation as well.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
"It was typical of the old coot. Favoring the Potter brat. Taking his side over Severus'." He makes it sound like this has been going on for years instead of hours.

"The boy was a clone of his father and would do everything in his power to torment Snape." Let's throw logic out the window and forget the fact that Harry doesn't know a blasted thing about his father and never heard of Snape before arriving at Hogwarts.

For a brilliant potions master, Snape really DOES just about need a castle to fall on him before common sense finally rears its head in situations involving Harry. Amazing ...

Excellent imagery! You make it simple to visualize exactly what happened.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
very nice!
Illuviar chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Great story!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Well, If Ever Striking A Child Was... Tolerable, I'd Guess This Situation Was It... If Only Because A Larger Form Of Abuse Was Uncovered & Put A Stop To.

I Really Hope Snape Can Show Harry What It's Like To Be With People Who Love Him... Or At Least LIKE Him. Harry Needs That.
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Very good! I'm always used to writers having Snape melt and uncover an extremely softer side to himself in these scenarios, and I like that, but I also love the more in-characterness of your Snape. Thanks for writing!
Impressive chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I like the pacing and character dev, though it surprises me that Snape did not read Harry's thoughts.
M
review chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
What is it with abused!Harry stories being so over-the-top it's almost comical? Jesus.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Eeep... Haha, scary Dumbles xD
I like this. I'm glad you have a sequel; I'm gonna read it! :D
Conrii chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I've never read anything like this before, I was pleasantly surprised.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I think severus got shocked to the core pretty well.
Pennieyoung chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Very good. Just about to start the sequel. :):):)
Raiise chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I came across this recently and decided to read it. It realised, upon reading the 4th or 5th paragraph, that I had in fact, read this story before. All the way back in '08 when I first discovered fanfiction and the 'Severus discovers Dursleys abuse' theme. This is an incredibly well written one-shot, and I'm pretty sure I read this so early on when it was uploaded that the sequel hadn't even been posted yet; look forward to reading that now!
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »