Reviews for Harry's First Detention
Herecomesthepun chapter 1 . 1/9/2020
Awesome fic! I would love to see a sequel. Thanks for writing!
Itack23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2019
Thanks for the story! Will read the following fic right away!

The beginning was seriously breaking my heart even if I imediatedely understood where it was going... The way you put up the situation, how you put it in words... damn it, felt so real that I nearly cried...
VashonBeader chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
Rereading again as Harry's New Home is one of my favorite stories. I'm trying to remember to thank you for writing and sharing. Hope that you know that I do appreciate your time and effort in writing.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
To this day and all the years that have gone by I still don't understand why the hell Harry was left with Vernon and company. Dumbledore must have known what Harry's life was going to be like and yet they, the wizarding world, abandoned Harry. Snape isn't one of my favourite characters, never will be. You tried to redeem him, fair enough. If anything, your story confirmed that Harry Potter suffered more than we can imagine at the hands of his aunt and her family.
Elena
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
Why didn't someone notice!? Thanks for the terrific story.
Pouika chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
Thank you very much for this start ! i will read the sequel !
Merci beaucoup pour ce début ! je vais lire la suite !
Bastet966 chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
I really liked this story! Please continue or sequel?
Trrrrr chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
Ah it's so sad and funny at the same time, kudos for author
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 6/13/2019
Found this as a podfic on AO3, was full on crying not even half way thru
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
At the end there, Albus was all like..."YOU...have f***** up. But, to be fair, you have also fixed your f*** up and my f*** up. The fates have smiled upon you today, Severus Snape. But be warned: DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN, for I have destroyed ENTIRE countries, BOY."
mysuvone chapter 1 . 2/19/2019
Interesting
Liz Jean Tonks chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
I've just realised this was one of the, if not the first fanfiction I have ever read. That demands a review, doesn't it?
I've been avoiding fanfiction for a very long time - tried to read it, but it never got to me. Yours though made me see there is great fanfiction - yours is a true masterpiece in my opinion! The idea of what is the reason why Harry's in detention was great. And his fear! Poor kid. Snape is awesome, 100% himself and I loved him a lot. And his relationship with Harry xD The misunderstanding was so sweet.
Thanks for posting
Qtsarahanne chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
Great story thank you for writing it.
Tetradical chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
️️
01SiriuslySirius04 chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
It’s awesome...loved...quite funny too you know
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »