Reviews for Only Bastards Rise
Dazzle chapter 1 . 5/9
Hahaha, great. Teleporting wind bombs. I love it.
entelejent chapter 1 . 4/27
I wondered why no one does this. Looks like it's because they've seen it done here.
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 1 . 1/25
You had me at 'Sasuke's snake hickey'.
Major Session chapter 1 . 1/15
That has got to be the scariest technique imaginable.

The guy simply touches you with an expendable clone. No big deal, he's an idiot. What a waste of chakra.

Then he runs away... if he was even there and five seconds later... BAM! A rasen-shuriken point blank.

Only three people could bloody survive that.
1. Hidan (Because he's immortal, nothing can kill him... He would still be very upset though.)
2. Nagato/Deva Path of Pain (Gravity repel, and only if he gets sufficient warning. But just do it twice in a row, 1 sec delay and done.)
3. Madara Uchiha (Same as Nagato)

Everyone else is a decorative grease stain.
Catch22 chapter 1 . 1/14
Wow, that was just... so Coool!

One of the best naruto shorts i've read in a long time, genius idea.
Keep writing!
GreenApril chapter 1 . 1/14
Love it, its great when people take all the crazy huge jutsu from the manga/anime and then find a way to undermine them with something super simple and yet highly creative. I feel like this is exactly in character for naruto, he always thinks outside the box. At first I thought that naruto would use the hinrashin to do a summoning of his enemy instad of himself. Then catch them off guard and kill them, then I thought he would just use his ability to summon himself once while. They were asleep and kill them, cuz who needs multiple summonings if you can kill them in just one. I like your idea better though. :)
High Daemon chapter 1 . 1/3
badass
Razzle Jazzle chapter 1 . 1/2
LOL
Nothinger chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Another proof that cheating your ass off in battle is one of the best viable options.
Thanks for the good read.
Blue Fire Lily chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
What a brilliant idea! Loved the ending, great job!
Terra ace chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
My God...

That was perfect!
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Wow, this is super impressive and perfect Naruto-logic and I'm ashamed I hadn't found this sooner. Bravo.
JashinPacifist chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Still one of the best Naruto one-shots on this site.
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Well done, just...well done. I love that ending. It was perfect.

-Kai
Crazy Uncle chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
poor, poor Uchiha. They don't even know what hit them.