Reviews for Let it Go
edwardfreakincullen chapter 13 . 11/7/2009
Wow...you did an excellent job with this chapter. I felt Bella's pain. Excellent writing!
Snuze chapter 15 . 10/30/2009
loved it!
Snuze chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
the "you and I " in this chapter should be a "you and me"

still loving the story

thanks for writing it and sharing it
Snuze chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
I think my last review was a bit lame. The is a great fic. I am intrigued! And I am excited. Your dialogue is brilliant. I like the addition of the missing scene as a dream. Nice touch. I am really want to know what she is thinking! Ha! I am finding this quite hard to write because I am impatient to read the next chapter.
Snuze chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
i have a good feeling about this story. I share your reticence about these stories but i got sucked in about half way through this chapter and am settling down to enjoy the rest. Your writing is a pleasure to read.
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 8 . 10/20/2009
kool
lolafalana chapter 15 . 10/9/2009
First, I want to thank you for taking the time in writing such a wonderful story so far. As a Twilight fan fiction writer myself, I understand how a review can make your day, and possibly give you incentive to continue writing.

First, I'd like to say that I love your imagination. You put life into this story - you make it believable. I've read a lot of fic's on here - and well - most of them are horrible. First, I had run across your Jasper one-shot and fell in love with your writing. This story caught my attention and I swooped like a bird of prey and devoured it. Terrific, fantastic...there just aren't enough words.

In this chapter, I enjoyed hearing how Bella's past was without Edward. Sometimes it is hard to imagine that New Moon just didn't happen, but you make it easy. My heart ached when I was reading this. It was profound.

Please, keep writing this story. I will be waiting, very impatiently, I might add, for you to post the next chapter.

You'll be hearing from me again.
HerGoldenWings chapter 15 . 9/29/2009
:) definatly more positive than the other chapters.
HerGoldenWings chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Oh my god,

that made me cry.

Your such a brilliant writer, that struck me straight in the heart.
sammy55 chapter 15 . 9/1/2009
Amazing story. I loved it and cant wait to see where you are taking it.
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 15 . 9/1/2009
Loved it!
missan95 chapter 15 . 8/31/2009
Me like!

It's a very good story. In the past couple of chapter I thought you would make Bella a bit too OOC, but you kept a very good balance.

Keep up the good work!

missan95
Horses Are Wild chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
That was really good. The only problem I had was that Bella dosen't really seem like a vampire, she dosnet have the hearing that the rest of them doo and she seems alittle slower too. but other than that it was awsome!
Lolita16 chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
I really loved this story it has made me cry several times so it's really good
bloodredeclipse chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
I loved it and you made me cry _

I can't wait until the next chapter!
299 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »