Reviews for Let it Go
Pabelaide chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
omg i felt like crying in chap 2 i love ur story! does bella have any powers?
queenofallturtles chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Aw...poor bella.
bloodredeclipse chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
OH..my...gosh...please please please continue writing! I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
IchLiebeDich209 chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
wow that was really good. i can't eait until the next chapter:D
Self-san chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is so god! I can't wait to read more! Your characters reactions were pretty spot on. I can't wait for more action! I normally don't liek the whole older BellaXEdward thing but I hope that you prove me wrong! Good luck and godspeed with the writing! Ja!
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Oh dear God. This is the best Bella-becomes-Vampire-and-meets-the-Cullens fic I've ever found, and there isn't even a chapter two yet. Do you realize how many of these I've filtered through, and tried, in vain, to find a reasonably decent one? Yours is like finding a jewel in the midst of a garbage dump. I am pleasantly surprised, and extremely look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the fantastic work, you have amazing talent :D

xox Carrie
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
E!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG O. M. F. G.

E!

I LOVE IT!

A GOOD CLICHé!

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

CONITINUE!1

ok freak out kinda gone.

continue.

now.

no, "this sucks im not continueing, its to clichéd no one likes it."

ITS AMAZING!

i have NEVER read a good story with this outline!

you have broken a mold and stereotype!

YAY

you get gold star!

AND homemade cookies!

AND ... PIE!

AE
bloodredeclipse chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I love the story! Yes, this isn't the first story where something like this happens, but it is different. The key is to take a cliche plot and twist it up a bit to make it not so cliche. I love it and I can't wait until the next chapter!
twilightopaz333 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
wow your just to good plzz plzz plz post more i really need it i don't know what i would do with out your stoies i'm your number on fan

your are so creative just fabulous thanks so much you are just TURLY AMZING -topaz
tu es mon ame chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
cliche storyline yes. but with you writing it makes it good. cant wait for more.
Vinestar chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Bella's a teacher! That's great! This is really good- can't wait for more!
Smench chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
And yet another wonderful story by Curiosity is unveiled. Leaving us all cheering for more. (Insert cheer here.) I loved this chapter and I do agree that yup it is an over used plot if you put twist in it than people are going to be dyeing to read more!

Did you see the cover of Breaking Dawn? Scary stuff! I was gonna read the first chapter, but than decided I would let it be a suprise!

Seeing your future... (And Supporting your writing all the way through.)

Alice C.
Ananke chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Oh, wow, but you do cliche so well!

Very nice start, I love that you included Alice in the initial reunion...and like Bella, I can hardly wait to see Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper's reactions.
vikkitori22 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
OME! that is so freaking sad...

are you going to put them back together again cause that would just be... whats the word... i thought creapy but in a weird way romantic cause nomater the age difference the conection is still there and plus you said she was pretendingto be 21 but WOW...

i usually avoid these stories but you are such a good writter i said what the heck...

!GOOD JOB!