Reviews for Let it Go
barbiedoll123 chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
im glad they are happy that bella is back , jacob is an idiot
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
Thank you for the update! So.. Jacob imprinted! Poor Bella, but, hey, it led her back to Edward :) YAY! Great chapter!

I love Alice's reaction after Bella's apology!

I'll be waiting for another update (hopefully soon?)!
FRK921 chapter 15 . 8/22/2009
hehehe...Alice!

xx

LOVE it
Scorpio11 chapter 15 . 8/22/2009
Oh, so very sweet. I love what we're learning about her past from her dreams. Great idea. Wonderful chapter. Thanks.
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 14 . 8/14/2009
I just started this yesterday... now I finished ch. 14 and I NEED MORE! I hope you're working on an update! It looks like it's been a couple of months since the last update... I hope you haven't given up!
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Aww... I cried reading the end of the chapter! I'm a sucker for Esme... if she cries.. I cry!
greetings from belgium chapter 14 . 7/19/2009
update please!
lolafalana chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
I just about choked when I read what happened to Charlie. :/ Great chapter. *greedily reads more*
lolafalana chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
One word: wow. That was absolutely excellent. I love new moon alternatives and this one, so far, is superb. Now I'm going to go read all the other chapters. :) Thanks for writing this!
JMaire chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
Bella doesn't owe them an apology! Why should she? Every word she said was the TRUTH!

Rose needs to be slapped. It wasn't the wolves' fault; it was the Cullens who exposed her to the danger and WALKED OUT on her!
JMaire chapter 13 . 7/5/2009
I still think she's letting him off too damn easily. HE pursued her; she needs to stop blaming herself for HIS actions. HE left. HIS family walked out and left her ALONE. When are they going to stop whining about how mean Bella's being to them?
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
Love it!
Kra-zBiiNa-ture chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
OK OK OK. Bella is so OOC in this story especiall chapter 12. OMG! THATS ALOT OF ANGER/DEPRESSION/SORROW/(alot of other emotions). She chewed them out!
Kra-zBiiNa-ture chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
I can't berlieve u put Mr. Phelps in the last chapter. THAT IS HILARIOUS!
haley chapter 14 . 6/7/2009
AW! SO MUCH FLUFF! I LOVED IT! CAN U PLZ UPDATE SOON? :)
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »