Reviews for A Soul's Worth
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is marvelous! At first I just thought it was going to be another Angel is im-ing with Dawn and finds out Buffy's boinking Spike. But this is very witty, very well-written, and very concise your comparisons between chip and soul. Way to really boil it down.

And I think this is very accurate of Angel's thoughts and feelings based on the little we do hear from him on the subject.
DBCrazy chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I can just see Angel sitting there with a bits of computer all over the place and in his hand, lamenting over Buffy and Spike. Nicely done.

I especially loved your very last sentence ...

“I left her,” Angel repeated hopelessly. “God what a fool I was. I thought she wanted light in her life.”
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Of course, Angel would be greatly upset at hearing that Buffy is with Spike. I wonder if she and he actually had a conversation about it or whether he heard about it from a third party. Your story doesn't quite make it clear. We don't know if Buffy actually cares for Spike, loves him or whether the tie is merely sexual. However, since this story appears to deal only with Angel's POV about the relationship, it certainly serves the purpose. He's angry. Now what's he going to do about it? (And if that sounds like a hint for a sequel, you're right.)
Rasahaka maybe I'll sign in one day.who knows chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
kinda bitter, isn't he? but hey... he *did* leave her, after all. She'll fall for the one who loves her enough to stay no matter how far she pushes them.
Paula chapter 1 . 10/21/2001
This is so cool ,and surprisingly the only one that ive read that deals with angels reaction to the spike and buffy thing.

keep it up
Absdax chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Awwwwwwww i feel so sorry for angel, and i'm a spike/buffy shipper. Awwwwwwwww
Storm chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Woo! More powerful stuff here!