Reviews for Divided Heart
Geeky Pony chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
... I wish there was more
Faith4000 chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
Absolutly beautiful aplause* great job!
michellealx8 chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
I just loved this story and my favorite line in this part is the following “... I’m trying to chose between the woman who could make me forget I’m a vampire and the one who made me remember that I’m a person."

I loved that he chose Fred in the end 'cause I thought they would have made a cute couple on the show
Angel of the day chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
I as so happy he picked Fred.
wizmage chapter 11 . 5/24/2009
Great story, very emotional.
VividColorsRina chapter 11 . 7/9/2004
OMG..OMG..this story rocks. I don't care what othetr people say that the ending sucked. It rocked Fred/Angel is like the best shipper. Really great, you don't see many Angel/Fred stories around hope to see you write more A/f storys!
pamela chapter 1 . 10/26/2001
Good story but angel/fred ewwwwwwww
Buffy chapter 11 . 10/26/2001
Dude! Now i dont like you i hate wrting flames! But jeez greatest story till the last paragraph now it feels as ripped my heart out twisted it and stomped on it...not niceness! I think Angel would always choose Buffy perosnally but no one you or anyone else including producers understand... he would so choose her nah-nah i will think it was resobveld diffretntly if my heart stops hurting!
cassie chapter 11 . 10/25/2001
great story can't wrap my mind around that whole fred chick though.
Cassie Lee can't bothered to sign in chapter 5 . 10/24/2001
I didn't know these were up, I'm working throught the chapters...
moonswirl chapter 11 . 10/20/2001
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww... that was great... i'm glad he went back to fred... even though i'm not a a/f shipper ;)
Sasa chapter 11 . 10/20/2001
Thank you! I was biting my nails, hoping for Angel and Fred to reunite. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. You rock
Niblet chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
The end sucks! Angel loves Fred? i so dont think so
FierceBeauty chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
I just love this series of stories! I can't say enough good things about your stories... You should write for the show! I'm tellin ya, it would be a better show if ya did! :)

Please oh PLEASE write more!

FB
Raine chapter 4 . 10/18/2001
you have a fluid writing style that will have me reading more of your stories but A/F ick the woman gives me the willies too weird for me.