Reviews for The Space Between Us
Loggie chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Nice! Maybe do one from another person's perspective... Just a suggestion.
Subb chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Cool!
Caderyn chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
i thought the last line is the best: 'i didn't think i would start to fall in love w/ you'... i dunno, it's just awesome.. it makes da whole story...
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
great story as always, but if you'll allow me to make a suggestion? I would have written a part of the story a bit differently. Here's how I would have done it: "you learned duty, dicipline, and war. I learned it too, but differently. I also learned there's so much more to life then that" ok, that's it. (don't hate me, I still love you) lol, I just realised that I must sound like a stalker to you, lol. I'm harmless, I promise.
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
I'm not a big fan of the song, but I thought the story was great. Ok I'm going to go read your other stories now. LOL
zoei chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
Please continue! please?
Juliet chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
That is by far one of the best stories I have read in a very long time. I think it might be one of the best period. You are a really great writer. I loved this story if you can't tell. You really nailed the characters I felt like it was really Max speaking these words. Please please please write more M/A fics. I really like those two together and I'd like to see your take on Alec's POV. Keep up the great work.
Opaque1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
I really enjoyed this one. I never really liked the song, but it seems to fit. And I think you're right about those two. Though I think Logan and Max should be together, for the sake of preventing fan riots, it would be interesting if she and Alec hooked up.
aegean chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
I can hear the song playing in the background as I read this. Nice piece. Interesting view of their relationship.
max chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
That was really sweet! I didn't think I'd ever like pairings other than M/L, but that was really good! Keep them coming.
Isabel chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
That was amazing. Please, please write more to this story.