Reviews for Shinra Goes Green
Sykokillah CPW chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
LOL, at the start it wasn't that funny but it was really great later on.
Jack Hargreave chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Stumbled on this and love it:)
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Lmao! I probably should've read this one first, hehe. "they wanted nothing more that to go home, have sex on a covered toilet seat while eating beef and drinking coke" LMFAO! I couldn't stop laughing at that line. Also at how quick Tseng was to rip his pants off, throw them out the window, AND shoot the crap out of them lol. I just love Rufus' list, it's hysterical! Tseng's wallet haha! That would suck XD. Another awesome oneshot! Off to read more of your Shinra Inc stories XD
Cueball chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Oh my, i got some strange looks in work when i read that, i was trying to stop smirking, which was hard.

Great concept, and so nicely brought together, its brightened my day up, thanks for that :)
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I laughed through this whole story! Especially Tseng's anal retentiveness about his pants.

I adore Rufus' crappy logic (from wiki no less), and the jokes made me crack up.

It's not the best of writing, there are alot of things you could have left out or added, like less descriptions of some parts, and more descriptions of other parts.

But it was still great, although it could have been better. I still laughed, and am now sort of doubting Rufus' intelligence. But he's smart in one aspect. If they make it believable, people will... well, believe it. Taking advantage of the ingorant.

Damn.

Anywho, good job! I never thought about Shinra going green. Awesome idea!

Adios!
EeveeHearts chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
*falls out of chair laughing*

Hahaha that was hilarious!

I loved Tseng' pants bit. And the condoms XD
No one specific chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Very nice. I can see that happening. I seriously believe Tseng lost his wallet, since normal people keep their wallet in their pants. (then again, Tseng's not normal...)
Violet's Veil chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Very hilarious. What more can I say?
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Oh dear god, I can SEE this happening! Great crack fic, I giggled myself silly with the Tseng shooting his pants bit.
Gaia chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
The boardroom was now filled with thoroughly tired and mindfucked employees of Shinra who wanted nothing more than to go home, have sex on a covered toilet while eating beef and drinking coke.

The best line I have ever read:D
lynn.reist chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
rofl. that was good. The saddest part that I could see this happening in both ShinRa -and- the US government. Canadian goverment in my case too. Although the PM Stephen Harper would be Heidegger. nyuk nyuk.
Black Nation chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
“So that when you throw it out, fish don’t get caught in it,” Rufus explained...

This is PRICELESS ...almost died laughing at the condom thing, lol. Great job! I think it's pretty illustrative of how a lot of companies are "going green" these days. love it.
Glimmerous chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
OMG! That was so creative!

The funny thing is, I've been making fun of this one guy who's all about "going green". Heck, he told us not to use plastic!

Very funny, well-written, and original story! : D