Reviews for The Beautiful War
supercalifragilisticexplalidoc chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
PLEASe UPDATE YOUR STORyS I Love ALL OF YouR TWiLiGHT stORyS!
colormeconfused chapter 11 . 8/24/2008
I am ready for your next update, on really all of your storys. It has been more than a month, have you finished moveing yet? I love you storys and cannot wait for you to update but I am not inviting you to take your time.
dream-a-lot chapter 11 . 8/22/2008
i REALLY REALLY like this story. if you could just make a tiny tiny update on it, that would be SO appreciated. thanks :P
Thebrokenpuppet chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
(please do not get mad at me its how i vent no offense please sori!) DAMN THAT TANYA! how dare she how ? o lord! have mercy on her!(bella not tanya!) again sori anyway i checked it and there were rarely any grammar errors and it was written very well even for a preview GOOD JOB! and well good luck on ur move hope you update soon :) i cant wait to read the horrible things edward will do to tanya (buwahahaha) annie :D
Thebrokenpuppet chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
so cute and so innocent so pure ah young love :)
Green tea ninja chapter 11 . 8/14/2008
plz hurry and up date i love this story so much

you are the best slave writer ever.

you are the best writer EVER!
SP1CYSTR4WB3RRY chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
so good good good! i cant wai update-on all ur stories! so good so good so good! i cant wait 4 bellas chpt! y does that bitchy slut hav 2 ruin everything? and i cant wait 4 edward 2 come in that chpt and c his bed empty and b like 'OMG bella! what happened and i must find her!' and blah blah blah! i must b boring u so i will leave u 2 ur move which i really hope happens soon!
TrueLoveFan chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
This story is very good. I hope you update soon and I hope we get to see some of Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Esme, Carlise soon. I also hope that sneaky comment about Jacob was your way of assuring us this was solely an E/B story.
PinkPJ's chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
oh Tanya she better suffer some terrible consequences for doing that. Oh hey yeah I don't think you've ever seen me well hey I just read your story today and loved it. Good luck with moving.

Becca
SheCan'tDance chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Okay, so the clouds thing was a little cheezy but it was beautiful writting! Please oh please update soon! I beg of you!

-Smexii Bruisie
fairytaleluver chapter 11 . 7/21/2008
Please update soon. I'm so excited for the next chapter!
Cherrios chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
I LOVE THE STORY :)
MyBronzeAngel chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
I just started reading this story today and I absolutely love it so far! Ah crap Tanya's gonna be in this story?

I didn't review every chapter sorry but I don't really have the time. I'll try to from now on. I know authors love getting reviews ] Anyway love your stories, theres a couple of spelling and grammar errors but it's not a big deal. Hope your move goes well. Update soon ]
Karren1109 chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
Evil Tanya. I can't wait for the full chapter. good luck on your move!
LaughingForever chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
i meant to say this about the last chapter, but ill explain about a beta too.

Quebec is in Canada. Britain is above continental Europe. inbetween the two places is a large section of water called "the pacific ocean". you've completely ignored it, which although shortens the journey and means storywise Bella has little time to get to know edward, also can get annoying for the reader. here they were travelling for about a week, in reality the journey is at least a month because of the boat trip, i cant remember exactly, its most likely longer.

There is some good plot ideas here, but things like ignoring major geographical points can be distracting.

a beta reader is someone who reads through your story, finds grammar and spelling errors, continuity errors, helps you with ideas. sort of like an editor i suppose.

/betareaders/book/Twilight/

here's all the Twilight betas.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »