Reviews for The Beautiful War
surelycurly chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
LOVE IT!

great chapter!

can't wait for the next part :)
eli chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
i was so excited to see your story was updated

i was waiting each day to see a update

love your story

update fast
Psychotic Insanity chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
sorry i had to review on this one! for chapter 9 i read your authors note on your community and i have a story that i think you might like. look at it for me please, its called Are Warriors Allowed To Love Those Who Hurt You, long title i know!
Psychotic Insanity chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
i love it! i was smiling non stop on the story its great! ok so i wasn't smiling on the parts where bella ets hurt! update asap please!
Elizabeth Parks chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
I LOVE IT!ok are we brits all that bad? we have a good side am i right? we may have had some battles but? anyways the story is great! i live in London, England and im not offended by your story. If you want a brits help on some of the words like candy means sweet here in london. let me know, email me at
dAzZleM3 chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
its good!

please post soon :)
C.R.W chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
That was such an AWESOME chapter! I can't wait to read the next one. Does the vampire in the woods have mind control or something? That was so mysterious how he couldn't move, and what does that thing have against Bella? You really know how to leave your audience hanging every time. That is a good thing though it keeps us coming back for more. Please update soon, or I might spontaneously combust!
Lily chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
That was so CUTE! He loves her already! Please update soon.
GothamPeasant chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
aw sweet...I'm thinking the unknowns a vampire...but which one? posibilites...

Please update so i can find my anwser
xox.heart chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
I live in Quebec!

No reason, just a fact.

I guess it adds appreciation, I'll keep a look out!

;)
rocky937 chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
interesting chap/ can you update this story asap and the other one. i thnk its princess of the sea? i really like the sea story thanx so much
Apple Slushie chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
I loved this par - "…my ankles were showing!"
Apple Slushie chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
I like your style of writing. I mean Bellas thinking about her death yet you made me laugh at parts.

and constantly finding ways to bring her parents back in, it really does seem like she's really grieveing unlike some that just mention the dead person then move on.
Apple Slushie chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Pft who cares if the history is right, just make sure that the story is brilliant and thats exactaly what you did. wow this story sounds pretty amazing!
Reviewer P chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
Hey just a motivation I gess (sorry cant spell) I think this fanfic is great and will probably crazy and scream and rant if another good fanfic like yours goes unupdated wow campared to the other review I gave too the other person this one seems puny but this ones ment for motivation not ideas cus I got none

Sincerely