Reviews for Red River Of Tears
soranay chapter 13 . 6/3
Plz update more it's really good
Carol542 chapter 13 . 5/30
Love it please continue this story soon I really really like it
KenjiChan622 chapter 13 . 2/9
Plscontinue i
Undertheskys chapter 13 . 1/16
Man I wish there was more but I highly doubt that this will be updated again, its been 8 years
Red River Lover chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
This fanfic is so good! I don't care if others think that Kagome is Mary Sue-ish in this story. I mean 'ahem' they could mind their own business while I'll mind mine. haha

I just hope that this will be finished. I would have loved to see how you would create the meeting between Kagome and Ramses at least *SQUEEL*.(its one of my favorite scenes from the original)

p.s I agree with you that Yuuri has her bouts of stupid moments and chapters where you just think 'what the hell' but the overall twists and plot compensates for it. I mean many Anatolia fans love it, don't they.

p.p.s Anyway this story is so lovely. I'm hoping that my hoping will not be in vain for this story to be continued,
ciao~
devils-lover76 chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
Please please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
Really 2nd in command, trained by sessshomaru and she couldn't even fend herself from guys and girls typical.
KylaVio chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Love this Kagome version more than other because I can see that you not just replace Yuri to Kagome but still having Yuri characters that for me is truly annoying. She just like Yuuki VK except she strong and stuborn.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/25/2016
.when the fuck are you going to update this fic. It has been forever
Meeshkla18 chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
Please update! I love this feisty and warrior tough Kagome a thousand times more than Yuri! This is officially one of my top of all fanfic stories and I can not wait for more!~\()/~
cloudless midnight chapter 13 . 9/10/2015
Please update soon! I really really like this story so much !
animeloverlight chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
Plz plz updateeeeeeeeeeee it was getting so much moeeeee
tinawinna chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
Please update :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Plz update its getting good
Deadpool-girl chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
Please update soon, the story is really good.