Reviews for Rewind
CJ-T-Bone chapter 15 . 2/11
I'm not entirely sure what to think of this story to be honest. i made to the end so it must have been good, but... i don't know, there was something about it that i didn't like and i can't put my finger on it. regardless, it was good and very interesting and i'm glad i found it. :)
Warpwind chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
nice.
Warpwind chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
how dumb should one be not to wast two children and a granny? Even an experienced hitman would have a decent chance. A sorcerer? please.
esran chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
This story was epic. I like how each of the charmcasters that are important had unique characterization, yet I could easily imagine how each came to be the way they are.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
This story was depressing, but It was a great story. Loved the BenxCharmcaster parts. (BxCC)!
Sean Renaud chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
Sucks to be Ben! Sucks to be everybody but Kevin I think. Damn. This is actually neater the second time around. Damn thing gets better with loops I guess.
Sean Renaud chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Poor Charmcaster, the universe still sucks for her and it just got worse.
Sean Renaud chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
Great chapter. I am still interested in finding out what the hell happened, is the spell actually some sort of dimension switcher and the reason Kevin started remembering because he somehow got snatched up from a verse where he was the sole survivor? Like the universe tries it's best to recreate the scenario Charmcaster is looking for and it gives it to her even if it has to cobble together stuff from everywhere?
Sean Renaud chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Second time reading this story. It's very well written. Was Charmcaster's Curse something other than what we've been told? It suddenly occured to me that I don't know why the curse wasn't lifted when she got caught with the weapon. That should have restored her powers and if not turned the cops to mulch made the next trip around easier.

Also yes I'm nitpicking. It's my second go round. :-P
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
Not only one of the best Ben 10 fics I've read but one of the best of time loop related stories I've ever read.
Blazen chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I recently watched the movie Triangle, and seeing as it was released in 2009 you should get the credit for the idea. Even though the plot of the movie is different, the time-travel ideas and 'you need to kill them all for it to end' premise are the same.
Blazen chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
After I read "A man who folded himself" I naively thought it was the crazies time-travel story ever. Now I see how wrong I was.
And wow, this story got happy ending. Happy-ish, at least
decrexed chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Holy shit.
DaViperDragon chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
now this is one unexpected ending... one worth the hours of reading.
Gdamon12x chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
excellent story...

there is nothing that could make this better

that's all that needs to be said