Reviews for Harry Potter and the Land Before Time
anonim chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
It is a good chapter but I wanted to continuate the story and if you continuate I wanted to say in the next chapter Harry,Ron and Hermione must save Litthefoot's friendes because the grown ups well don't have trust them.
thomas keable chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
i can wait under tile you do chapter 8
Leticia Moriarty chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
interesting story so far
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
YO chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
DINOS LIVED MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO, not thousands. : ( Okay that's it...weird crossover but it's pretty well written...so...~
Paladin Graith chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
Okay, you've got me hooked. When's the next chapter?
Paladin Graith chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
You've caught my attention. I might not stay with it forever, but it's pretty interesting so far.
Erin chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
What?

HAHAHAHA!

Sorry, that's kind of rude of me. It's actually written pretty well, from what I've read/skimmed. But it's one o'clock in the morning, I found this on accident in a Google search for something completely different, and from the moment of viewing the title I was sent into hysterical laughter. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, I guess.

To be honest, it actually kind of impressed me (I've had very bad experience reading fanfiction). So, nice work being completely random and making my night about ten times better (nothing like hysterical laughter to lighten your mood (and wake up your neighbors...)). Anyway, sorry for the lack of actual real critique, but I didn't fully read it anyway. I just wanted to let you know that I happened across it and it amused me greatly, but not in a bad way. :)
Auri Platt chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
I laughed so hard I cried. But that may be because it was also touching, in a weird, convoluted way. I haven't watched the Land Before Time movies since I was seven, but, still.
Auri Platt chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I haven't laughed so hard in ages. That is such plain hilarious. Good going!
craZ4knux chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
ooh i love this! both Land Before Time and Harry Potter are 2 of my favorite fandoms, i just recently saw the latest HP movie (it was awesome!), and i'm re-reading the books. Anyways, i really hope this story continues, i want to see what happens next! Can't wait! :D
Jedi472 chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
This is a pretty awesome crossover. I initially had some misgivings about it since I first saw it on , but hey, my LBT crossover is mentioned there, too. Anyway, great story, and I hope you'll update soon.
luna345 chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
Aww...how cute! When I was younger, I was a Land Before Time fan, and loved Littlefoot. But that is so cute how he and Harry get along. I would be most pleased if you were able to update again.

-Luna
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
Littlefoot and Harry becoming friends? Yeah. I can see that. They have alot in common. Both are loyal to their friends and both have a bossy female as a friend (Cera and Hermione) I really like this one. Let's see my favorite LBT character in this story-Chomper!
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 6/23/2008