Reviews for I'm On Fire
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wow this was just too hot for words! I'm rediscovering BL with your stories.
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh boy this was hot! You wrote BL wonderfully together!
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
God this was incredibly hot! Damn Brucas was freaking amazing!
craxygirl54 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oh my what a one-shot! Seriously I loved how it started and then when they found Naley on the rivercourt I was like 'Omg Haley! Sweet innocent Haley' everything you write is awesome I love your work. Brucas sex scenes are HOT!
Brucas10 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This one-shot is so Brooke and Lucas. Lucas knows he can never say no to Brooke. I love Brucas and so upset that its all Leyton right now on the show.
loezzzje chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
dude it was awesome! *sigh* you know I love smut and you know you need to write more of it ;) really really really great job! you are an excellent writer and also an excellent smut writer. so I definitely wanna read some more! :D

maybe some BL sex in Vegas? yeah baby! :D I look forward to read more of you hun!

X Loes
princetongirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
dolcegrazia chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wonderful job, Chey! Wonderful. Haha.
BL-CS chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
hahaha, i loved it!
awhero chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I LOVED IT!

well firstly beciz it's M-rated brucas stuff (which i almost always love), secondly coz it's ur story (which i definately always love) and lastly coz it was so well written. it was so brucas! it was super hot but i like that u threw in that funny naley bit too. it was hilarious.

great stuff! so gonna go into my favourites!
S05Y31 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Wow. Well that was amazing. I loved it. Brucas was so hot!

And I loved the little bit of Naley on there, that was funny lol!

This story was great! I loved it! Well done!
BHop529 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
AMAZING! Seriously Chey, this was great BL smut! Definitely ON FIRE! haha Great job, love it and love you!
Supermel Returns chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
this was a lovely story, chey

I really enjoyed it.

Now all you need to do it write a rivercourt sex scene! :D
UniverseInsideofYourHeart chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
naughty..i like it :)
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
bahh that was so great! i love how naley was getting it on at the rivercourt..so uncharacteristic of them! haha

awesome one shot though! ; D