Reviews for Her Childs Lullaby
disabled234 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Story:)
Icebell chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This is a fine story, though I am no fan of the shows on Disney Channel. I personally would have done something more original, or based on a good show or book. It seems like a beginning chapter;there should be more parts. I doubt the author knows the meaning of the song, though. If not:

THE STORY:

Mordred LeFay is the son of King Arthur and Arthur's half sis.

His mother (Morgan LeFay) teaches him from cradle to grave that his father (Arthur) has stolen the throne from her.

(She has her reasons, let it stay at that)

So she thinks it is up to Mordred to get it back, even if it means he will die.

[Don't you just LOVE motherly affection? ]

That is where "My brother the traitor" comes in, because King Arthur is her half brother.
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Oh, wow. I think this is by far your strongest piece of writing yet. Her anger, disappointment, thirst for revenge, all of these emotions are really evident in the writing. Your plot idea was also intriguing and the way you handled this was very believable. I can easily see Monty do something like that for power.

I think you should continue this one day, either as a sequel to the Monkey Love series or as a stand-alone. This has lots of potential.
Georgina of Dragons chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Dark
FlameofIsis chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Wow, I really liked that! Except...you made me mad at Monty . Monty, how are you! Hehe, can I rough him up a bit...please? Lol jk! Awesome one-shot!
MrNielsen chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
You should this into one story, maybe a sequel to "Monkey Love II" when the vengeful son turn up on Monty and Nukpanas doorstep to carry destroy their happiness.
PengyChan chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Wow, I had never met anyone else who knew "Mordred's lullaby". It's a morbid and addicting song, indeed XD

You had a really interesting idea: Monty is just the kind of guy to use people to obtain what he wants, no matter what, but looks like his own actions are going to work against him thise time - hell hath no fury like a woman scorned XD

It works well as a one-shot, but it could also be the premise to an extremely interesting story, so let me know if you'll ever decide to go on