Reviews for Crimson and Ebony
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I swear I almost started to cry when I was reading this because it's so steeped in emotion and heartbreak. You should write more fics like this because, as weird as this may sound, it corresponds so well with what a lot of people deal with when they get dumped in relationships.

Maybe something with Rei and Yuichiro next time would make a great one-shot? Just a thought.
Fedski chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I hope i don't sound weird saying this, but that was brilliant! Seriously well written and i think the thoughts that you wrote usagi think really shows a great insight to her character!

Death and Rebirth chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
that was sad...
Aries AL chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
est padre la historia
prince noah chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Err...was this meant to be a poem? No disrespect intended, but very little, if anything rimed.

Again, not destructive criticism. I'm not being mean. I did like the pic, I just don't understand how it's a poem.

Good fic. Please write more.
Saiyagurl87 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
so much angst! i loved it _
Moongoddess97 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
i am in love.

This story is so great

i love the way you wrote it.

So much imagery, fantastic

You are a great writer!

Miss DnG chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
You're right, so dark and angsty and it would never happen but still in the world of 'what if' its a great fic!
Jubilee Torch chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
well, that was beautifully depressing
Bronze Wolf chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow, that was good. it flowed fairly nicely and the emotion was really good. I loved the imagery of the blood and Usagi's thoughts. Great job on this depressing poem
SailorMoonForever chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
That was awesome. Great oneshot!
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Wow. As you said, a little extreme for Usagi but still really good. And I agree with you. Angst is SO much fun to write.