Reviews for Loss of a Demon, Loss of a Hero
Marshman101 chapter 5 . 3/11
This is cool more plz
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 3/4
that was good keep the chapters coming
TaskMaster333 chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
These are good continue please.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
You should finish watching naruto. They are equal in power now. Naruto is still kind of stronger though because of what he says in the last couple of episodes. Sasuke finally admits that he lost their fight.
Scarfaced chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
another shit story with large doses of OOCness, juvenile representations of characters, and poor characterization.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
good plz make more
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Well I completely agree with you and I'm somebody else has the same picture as I do.
killer4853 chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
this was brilliant why was it abandoned
Ak chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I agree with your rant there. Sasuke is way too overpowered. He has the Sharingan which is already pretty damn strong, then the Mangekyou which is overpowered but with side affects, then the Eternal Mangekyou, and now Sasuke might get the Rinnegan (which if he does then I'm going to stp watching the damn show).
Then there is the fact that Naruto ain't got SHIT with his Shadow clones or kyuubi chakra no sage mode (or at least he wouldn't have mastered it that quickly), no Rasenshuriken, no Kyuubi chakra mode, nothing and the fact that the only girl that actually likes him and doesn't pity him is Hinata and she would be a good choice if she had more confidence. i also hate his clothes. It can be seen from a mile away dammit. Naruto could also uses a bit of an attitude change because he acts like younger than my 6 year old brother (and he acts really immature even for his age so that's saying something)
strabimonx chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Nice
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Love it!
death chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER NOW!
gghiro chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
..._ please die _
Qzh chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
really like the story hope it gets more updates