Reviews for Loss of a Demon, Loss of a Hero
good plz make more
Web - Mercenary Of Mercenaries chapter 1 . 3/25
Well I completely agree with you and I'm somebody else has the same picture as I do.
killer4853 chapter 5 . 1/23
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
this was brilliant why was it abandoned
Ak chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I agree with your rant there. Sasuke is way too overpowered. He has the Sharingan which is already pretty damn strong, then the Mangekyou which is overpowered but with side affects, then the Eternal Mangekyou, and now Sasuke might get the Rinnegan (which if he does then I'm going to stp watching the damn show).
Then there is the fact that Naruto ain't got SHIT with his Shadow clones or kyuubi chakra no sage mode (or at least he wouldn't have mastered it that quickly), no Rasenshuriken, no Kyuubi chakra mode, nothing and the fact that the only girl that actually likes him and doesn't pity him is Hinata and she would be a good choice if she had more confidence. i also hate his clothes. It can be seen from a mile away dammit. Naruto could also uses a bit of an attitude change because he acts like younger than my 6 year old brother (and he acts really immature even for his age so that's saying something)
strabimonx chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Nice
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Love it!
death chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER NOW!
gghiro chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
..._ please die _
Qzh chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
really like the story hope it gets more updates
Rima16 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Rima16 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
love the story
DarkNamikaze chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
love it please keep updating
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Well I'd make some complaints and suggestions of things to go RIGHT and NOT be dead or a tool by those two jackasses but considering how long it's been since you even looked at this last I'm going to have to just say it's alright.

He could be stronger but those like you still partially believe in that Canon crap.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Ahmen brother. Kishimoto fucked up royally and if I could I'd personally beat the hell out of his dumbass to teach him a lesson.