Reviews for Something Different About The Darkness
ccase13 chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
This was an excellent adventure. I liked the little medic from the Vietnam war who had branched off into healing magic and hunter first aid.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
All the shower scenes in your 52 episode seasons wouldn't be gratuitous, they would just be relieving concerned fans minds that the boys are ok.
Lilly Emerald chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
I'm glad that Sam managed to get back to normal! I must say that this fic surprised me a lot, I wasn't really expecting any of it to turn out the way it did. Thats a good thing though, I liked it a lot
Lilly Emerald chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Sam should never trust a Demon should he? lol
Lilly Emerald chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Silly Sammy, reading Latin out loud in a cave he really shouldn't have gone into in the first place lol! I am enjoying this story so far, although I don't know why I torture myself reading supernatural fics, I do hate it when the brother's are seperated and hurt lol but I can't stop reading anyway! And it was interesting to know what the latin meant looking forward to reading more
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
OH CRUD! Poor Sammy! ): That's never a good thing when something that's totally evil knows your first and last name! I'm hoping that whatever is stalking Dean isn't evil as well. EXCELLENT STORY! VERY WELL WRITTEN! How I adore my Winchester brothers!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Man, that was adorable. I LOVED the snuggling. That's always my favourite part. Those boys are really close aren't they. Really adorable last chapter here, and really monumental story!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 12 . 10/26/2008
Oh ok, the spell was made up. That's incredible. It was so thorough. I could never have done a better job. Awesome awesome chapter!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 11 . 10/26/2008
Man, where did you get that spell? Really great chapter! Poor poor Sammy
RedDragen chapter 13 . 10/25/2008
Even though it was short it was still a wonderful chapter. I am just sad it had to end.
irishgirl9 chapter 13 . 10/20/2008
Wonderful ending! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story!

Dean turned down pie? This is serious. He never turns down pie. Of course I can understand him not wanting to leave Sam's side for one moment, not even to eat.

I'm so glad that Sam woke up. I was a little worried at first like Dean, thinking the ritual hadn't worked. I'm so glad it did b/c I don't think Leo would have made it out alive if it turned out the ritual failed.

I loved this part:

He held Sam close as sobs shook his body, only releasing him when after several minutes they calmed. Taking his brother’s face in his hands he forced him to look into his eyes. As Sam slowly did so everything that had happened was forgotten; Dean didn’t need to know what happened in the cave; didn’t want to hurt Sam by having him remember; he just wanted his brother back and with that one look into Sam’s soulful brown orbs, Dean knew that they had achieved that.

I am looking forward to reading more from you.
vonnie836 chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
I did enjoy it very much, even though it was short. Very heartbreaking and touching ending. Loved it and can't wait for more for you. Hugs Vonnie
supernatfem76 chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
No need to apologize for the shortness of the chapter. I felt that this was an effective ending. I look forward to reading your next story.
ziggy.uk chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
Great ending. Loved it how you left off with Dean looking into Sam's eyes and knowing his little brother was back, that the ritual had worked and all that pain had achieved what they set out to do.

You really got across how dedicated Dean was to staying with Sam until he opened his eyes, especially with your description of Dean in that chair, shifting, trying to find a less uncomfortable position to sit in, knowing that he had tried that for 3 days to no avail.

And when Sam finally opened his eyes and wouldn't look at his brother, Dean lay on the bed next to him, reassuring him he wasn't to blame until he caved in against his chest and let the emotion out.

A great story, thanks hon!
cindy123 chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
Aw, that was wonderful! I want to hug Sam, I really do. The poor guy. What an ordeal. Dean is so great and loves his little brother so much! Just love them boys. Can't wait for another story from you.

Cindy.