Reviews for Snakebite!
Sneezus chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
Amazing! This was so well written! Write more on Nick if you have time! (:
Net Sparrow chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
That is my favorite of your CSI stories. Poor Nick. His treatment at the little hospital station was so amazingly written. Nick had to suffer so severely - yeah. *lol* I wanted to comfort him by myself *lol* I like your writing style and your medical knowledge which makes it all very realistic.
tvaholicsquidney chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
this is one of the best stories ive read about nick stokes and ive read loads coz hes my favourite character out of csi glad i came across this story hope you write more stories based on nick
loveit chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
in g !
Laiquendi chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
Oh loved it! loved it! loved it! Lots of yummy delicious angst to fed on! lol! I love that you are able to call upon you experience as a medical professional to help with your certainly adds to the realism and all those extra little details really help flesh things's great.

stokesgirl chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
The End (maybe)? Have you not put Nick through enough already? You like torturing us, don't you? :)

Finally, he makes it to the hospital and gets the help he needs.

I like that he never lost his sense of humor.

I really liked the story.
Gens chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
You were away for a couple of weeks but you came back fast and strong and I can hardly believe that the story has ended! Good angsty story, kept us in suspense throughout and a good ending. Thanks for the read and I hope to see more of you soon:) It was a suspense filled entertaining story!
stokesgirl chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Wow, all the updates. I love it!

Great suspenseful chapter. Our Nicky, always the hero even if he thinks he's not. That is just like him, doesn't think of himself, just thinks to help others.

I liked that Warrick heard Nick's voice and that they will be found quickly. Warrick, he cracks me up, I can just hear him saying all that about Nick. Texan Cowboy. Always getting himself in trouble.

I'd say to update soon, but I see you already gave us another chapter, so I'm off to read that one.
SuzSeb chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
Definitely enjoyed! Now I'll have to go check on your other story. :D
Mma63 chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
I'm glad you finish it because you were meaning with our Nicky. You do really like angst, don't you? Well who can blame you? For some strange and unknown reason we're attracted to Nicky angst fics. I'll looking forward to In God's hand and more from you.
aviva.ff chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
Your are back. It is so good to read something from you! Was waiting for an update all day long for the last weeks and now you're finally back.

And of course I liked it! It was a very good job you did by writing this story. By the way, what do you mean with 'the end (maybe)'. Just in case this is a question to write a sequel you won't hear anything against it *G*

Thank you so much!
elianaTCB chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
chippy chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Wow! I knew I hit the motherlode when I discovered your treasure trove of Nicky hurt/comfort fics, but this one's my absolute fave! I love poor, booboo Nicky! Keep it up! And... please update quick!
stokesgirl chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Welcome back, we missed you. Hope everything is ok.

Great chapter. You're just not going to give Nick a break are you? Hasn't the poor guy been through enough? I mean it looks like he's getting better and then wham, now the ambulance rolled over.

Looking forward to the next chapter and give Nicky a break, will ya? Now don't keep us waiting so long.

Oh and don't forget that other story you haven't updated too. ;)
Gens chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
It has been a very long time since you posted, is this like a season finale and we'll have to wait for the next season in a few months?

Hope you are okay and hope to see more of your work soon!