Reviews for Familiar Territory
Sphynxcat chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Oh I have missed you. Great story, just what I need after the season finale! What say you put the finishing touches on your Beer AU - you promised an epilogue & we still don't know what Dean was up to before the reception. Pretty please.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
cute, great story
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Great story. I loved it. I like Sammy acting like a little kid.
JennK528 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Aw, that was sweet. I'm sitting here with a goofy little smile on my face. *g* Perfect missing scene! Dean's such a good big brother - love all the little things he's had to fix for Sam over the years.

Thanks for sharing.
lelann37 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
that was my favorite part when he lost his shoe! thanks for expanding it, i loved it!
Maz101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Such a sweet tag. I loved Sam's face when he lost his shoe in that episode and this was a great way to show Dean's caring side.

And so nice to see another story from you!
InSecret chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Adored this :-) Lovely missing scene.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I loved your missing scene. You did a great job with all of Dean's memories of a younger Sam and no matter how much he complained, Dean would always help his little brother.

I enjoyed this episode, until the writers had Bela shoot Sam and I questioned Dean's response. The writers also sent Bela on path of no redemption.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. There are so many dark stories being posted right now, it is refreshing to find one that can make me smile.
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was so cute. I loved it!

Sam transported back to his younger self and Dean being the awesome big bro that he is.

Big Aw at the end.

Thanks.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Best ever scene that never was!

When Black Rock aired and that lost shoe bit happened it felt too short, you know, like the next scene should have been Dean getting the shoe back and muttering about Sam being a pain in the ass and such.

So thank you for so splendidly providing what was needed in the first place.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I love how Dean is such a nice, caring, sweet older brother, and that even through all the sh!t thats happened, Sam can still appear innocent and happy over the simplest things.
Phx chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Ooh that was a wonderful missing scene. Bad Day is my favorite episode from season three and you did a wonderful job on it.

You captured both brothers perfectly and I could easily imagine seeing this as it happened. I also loved the little flashbacks to their youth that dean was remembering, very lovely. And definitely one I will be recommending.

K Hanna Korossy recommened this one to me andI am so glad she did. I never get tired of seeing Dean be the big brother, protesting every step of the way AND knowing his little bro appreciates and loves him.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Sam nodded, leaning into him to regain his balance, and Dean realized that Sam was holding his shoeless foot in the air.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Very sweet story! I really liked it! Nicely done.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »