Reviews for Gold, Power and black trousers
shugokage chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Definitely an interesting perspective of Ranma and Nabiki!
MilandaAnza chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot, well written and I could easily have seen it playing out like this. Great job and thanks for the good read
Dagoni hide chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
I'm impressed, that was a great fic !
Inufox chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
All three chapters were awesome! I love the writting style a discriptions!
Chikiko chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
As odd as this sounds, I've read the first chapter 3 times already but this is the first time i read the other remaining chapters. I feel like such an idiot for that. they are amazing. I especially love the casual and authentic feel of the phone call in chapter 3 it really fit so well it's amazing. you really do a good job of writing Ranma and Nabiki. I hope you write some more stories of them.
masaki yang yi1 chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
All in all not too bad a story but you could make the plot line a little more clear and show the diffrentrance between Ranma the man and Ranma the demon and why they are in the same story. A little more detail of Ranma's adventure's and why he was spending so much time at Phenex mountain would help.
HolyMoses chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Why is the first chapter in First Person Narrative when the rest of it is third person? It’s just, I hate reading stuff in first person, and just when I’m about to dismiss this fic I see that the rest of it is in third. How annoying.
YMYRR chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Congratulations, you have writed a very good and plausible history.

I really like it, its a very good fic and i am glad that you could manage the interaction between Ranma and Nabiki, specially in the part were they are talking by phone in the middle of the battle, that was god.

I hope to see more of this fic soon, its a great story, and maybe Ranma could get Nabiki pregnant, just imagine the reactions of these two; it could be worthless, and it has a great potential.

Keep writing.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Well done on all three chapters. Most definitely you did quite well. Enjoy your praise.
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Great new chapter. Very enjoyable.
Innortal chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Once again, an excellent addition, looking forward to more.
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Very well written; you have talent. There is just one thing, at the beginning you have Ranma telling a story, explaining things to hell, and well, I got bored and stopped reading. ;) Show, don't tell, famous rule of writing...
phoenix.ru chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
) started as a one shot I actually read and liked

Now already a three chapter (though separate) stry that is very pleasant to read! )
wraith777777 chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
The way Ranma and Nabiki got together in your story is the most realistic out of all the RanmaXNabiki stories I have read out there. Thank you for this great story.
Dr Facer chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
A Ranma/Nabiki pairing? It's been years since I've read one. It's quite good actually, I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing it.