Reviews for Brothers Keeper
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Cool. I will read your other story, another day
Katherine Sanderson chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
This was good! I just wish there was more of it :)
wwf chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
please do a sequel to this where both rock's brother and parents come to roanapur for business.
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Famn.
cards308 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I like that Rock raises Hansel and Gretel now.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Nice:). Could have a sequel!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
How interesting! Lovely! Rock saves his brother and is quite the terrorist. Hahahaha! Hansel and Gretel are too amusing!
qwertyd chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Loved it but I wish you had of had Rock's brother interact more with everyone. I would of loved to have seen Revy go to beat the crap out of him only to be pulled back by Dutch or Rock. You could really expand this but it's excellent as it is too
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This amuse me
Dark Trooper Phase 5 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Great Sequel! My only complaint is that Hansel never used his Revolvers! I sooo wanted to see his gunslinging skills.
CloudsSamurai chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I absolutely love Black Lagoon, and i love Revy and Rock. It's good to see that Revy has a human side to her and she cares for someone other than herself. Keep it coming, I wanna see where this leads :).
GunMetalX chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I really like your fic, it showed that Rock's family really dosent care, and its a bit sad but most families can be like that. I just like the idea that you invloved the story of his brother to tie it into the story. FYI: you showed a really soft side to Revy, which is quite nice. Like i said i enjoyed this fic.
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Did. Nice work here. Interesting insight into Rokuro Okajima's family life. Easy to see why he'd be estranged. The Japanese work world is BRUTAL, to the point that some actually, quite literally, work themselves to death. Wonder if Ryouichi will get his brother & parents to make up. That's probably a fic for some other time. Well, anyway, see ya.
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Not bad. There's a distinct lack of good (oh alright, ANY) black lagoon fanfiction out there. I can totally see Rock doing that, just talking to the most psychotic people in the world like it's no big deal. lol.

-Lij
Superstar Kid chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Interesting portrayal of 2 of the most tragic characters in Black Lagoon and of course a part of Rock's family that we never seen. Not to mention a side of Revy that she never shows. It makes for a very sad, and somewhat funny one shot. When Rock talked with Rebecca and Fabrola, I couldn't help but think since Garcia lovelace trusts Rock out of everybody in Roanopur I wonder if he meet Hansel and Gretel in your universe and if so how would her react. This makes for and interesting story. keep it up