Reviews for Weapon Of War
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I wouldn'tbe surprised if that Omake was really what happened and was only used to cover a part of them bonding to get more in debt during the story. Heh heh
Fangking2 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
you serious need to continue your goldmines
Assassin x chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Totally awesome
CJL20115 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
great chapter nice lime at the end update soon
CJL20115 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
cool crossover wish their more crossovers between these two stories
Nero chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Hey hope there is still more to come with this story its shaping pretty well, though personally I hope you have a change of heart and include Maya in the pairing
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Great story, I hope you update soon (Or at least eventually.).
Bluestone chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
This is a really great story, considering Masataka is finally getting some recognition as a great fighter. For once its not all going to his brother nor Maya nor Soichiro or any body else from Tenjo Tenge. I really hope you decide to continue this story some day soon, it be cool to see what else happens.
Naga Shark chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Wow two of my favorite anime/manga's in one story and you work it quiet nicely keep up the awesome work 10 out of 5!
The Gandhara chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
The idea is very good, although I hope there's at least a good reason for which Kyosho wanted Masataka. It's written somewhat awkwardly, but it's okay for a light reading.
chm01 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
is there any chance you will update this fic soon or at all?
narusaku69 chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
aww i wish you would have gone with masamaya as the pairing... i think that pairing would have worked out better... i still think you could change it with a vew interesting plot twist... but that is just one readers opinion which i highly doubt you'd take it...
Jamez-08 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
You know, I've only ever heard of Ikki Tousen (aka Battle Vixens) but never actually took the time to check it out. However, after reading this incredibly interesting and highly entertaining story of yours, I just felt like I had too. Reading a bit on several different sources on the anime/manga, watching a few AMVs here and there, I gotta say, it really fits Tenjho Tenge.

Hell, I would go as far as to say that they're almost mirror images of each other to an extent. Plus, after getting a look at the girl, (Kanu was it?) I do believe she's perfect for Masataka. Mixing the innocense, cunning, skill, and senuality of both Natsume sisters in one. Plus, for once, his skill and power prevails over all, with no interuptions like Bob's girl hitting him in the nuts or his older brother sucker punching him from behind afterwards.

Keep up the great work, and update some day soon if you can. Until then, keep on the imagination and creativity; laterz.
grim reaper sakura chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
I been dying to read a battle vixen tenjho cross over..since i started to read the manga..like the pairing 2 cant wait to read more
AstecStrange chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
i think u should go for mayaxmasataka