Reviews for Shadows, Light, And The End Of Days
Innately Feminine chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I rly lyk this. Its sweet and i luv it! Would u mind if did a lil play off it? i want to try and write a Cudley fn fic and this loks lyk a fun place to start. :D
melborousse chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
All in all a sweet story.

Gives hope that it won't be so hard for Thirteen in the end, with Cuddy by her side.

You reflected good how Remy felt and it was nice to see another side than the ones I read in other stories. Most are just about her selfdestructive/uncaring nature so i really missed the caring part she has shown in your fic.

Also my first Cuddy/13 fic where I could feel with them both and really get a feeling for them both together.

So I hope you understood everything I wrote (in case that not - sorry, I'm German so my English is not at it's best)

Anyway, thank you for this wonderful piece, it was really enjoyable. :)

Greets,

Mel.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
There were hints of intense moments and I enjoyed it. I think you tapped into 13 well. Cuddy is very maternal and takes care of people, I think its in her nature. !3 I noticed doesn't like to play games, I don't think she has the patience for them and it's not part of her personality, I also think she's smart enough to see through the games so she just gets to the point, which is good. I liked this and how they progressed. I knew that woman's sister wasn't alive. She was too...worried and avoided a lot of questions. But I see why 13 would think she was taking the kid in for attention. I thought that as well, but interesting story. It was good and realistic.
AshInScribbleLand chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
aw so sweet... i love this pair and you did a really good job... more more mroe please
fadedhometown chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Very sweet and really well written, I really enjoyed reading this. x
minako366 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
aw, that's so sad. TT I still can't believe that they had her test positive for Huntington's TT
krisana22 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This story was amazing and very well wrote. I wish you would do another one about their first date. :)
babydykecate chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow. Beautifully written.
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Update soon please, I like it so far!
Leah chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Ouch. Very pretty and painful story.