Reviews for The Keeper
ziggy chapter 74 . 7/3
Wow this was an amazing piece of fanfiction. I could not put my phone down to stop reading it. I loved the complexity of everyone's relationship with each other, while still maintaining original epilouge compliance. The ending was perfect in my opinion, no need to change it. Hermiones reaction to being pregnant was hilarious. I hope i have the opportunity to read more of ur amazing fic in future.
Amylin Christin chapter 72 . 3/20
Just stumbled accross this story. I absolutely loved it! Took me 3 days to read through in one go. What a brillant plot and story development. Thank you for sharing!
kingslayer64 chapter 9 . 3/4
hi again! really enjoying book! this book is so well written that i think Rowling her self wrote it! good job!
kingslayer64 chapter 5 . 3/2
Hi...A friend recommended this book. I have just started reading it...This is the first fanfiction book i have read and loving it. I found it hard to get into at first but now i am hooked. The only thing i didn't like so far is rose and dracos son hooking up. I cant see a Griffendor and Slytherine especially a weesly and malfoy doing that. But other than that really enjoying the book! Thanks so much!
here chapter 74 . 12/21/2014
It's my longest fic I ever ready and I loved it. ...
Sheyna chapter 74 . 12/8/2014
I originally starter this amazing tale on and had never finished due to the stall. I just reread and got to the ending for the first time. Irl really loved it but feel its missing something. I believe mostly due to the un4esolv3d issues between harry and lily. Would love just a little moreto put it to rest
Owtwo chapter 74 . 10/7/2014
ohmy. I've been checking this for like forever. And then you updated. I was so busy in medschool (yes, first year and can't believe it has been this long for this to be completed) back to the point. I'm so proud that you really kept your promise. That it is completed. Favorite hp fanfic of all time! Thank you very much for the journey. Kudos!

Ps. Good luck to any thing you do in the future.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
I noticed a plot hole. A few chapters ago you had Ron reflect that Hugo might not be his biological son, but he was as good as.
Docholiday024 chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
if Harry and Ginny was broken up and Hermione and Ron was broken up. what right do either of them have to be angry? maybe at Hermione for not telling the truth but not at Harry. everyone was single when it happened at least by what i have taken from you writing so far. if i was Harry i would simple tell Ron if he goes side ways again what happens is on him. then i would pull no punches if he came at me. Ron would find himself in a hospital for a extended period of time plain and simple.
Docholiday024 chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
as for warren he better pray Harry never finds out that a) he kept the fact Hermione is still alive from him or b) what he did to Jessie and the fact he was experimenting on Hermione. cause i know what i think his reacting would be. lets just say Voldshorts died a nicer death than Warren will.
alliekiwi chapter 74 . 9/7/2014
I've had more than one seriously late night sitting up reading this. Absolutely awesome story. Am not usually a Hermione/Harry shipper, but I was hoping they would end up together with all well.
isophia0110 chapter 74 . 9/7/2014
This has been an amazing journey with almost all my favourite characters and lovable new ones too...and well villians whom we love to hate :P
Since i was reading it offline i couldn't review after every chapter like i wanted to so i'm finally venting my feelings here :-) its such a well written fanfic, making me laugh, cry, and be angry all at the same moment. Your details make it all the more compelling and the suspense never turned out to be what i'd thought. I mean ginny the Keeper?! That was AWESOME! it was fun reading it. Truly. So thank you for taking out time to share such a wonderful tale of love, mystery, family, angst, powerplay, and so much more with us :-)
-isophia
alayneni chapter 74 . 8/21/2014
Epic-Logue
Harmonious-Magic chapter 74 . 8/21/2014
Well done. A well written and well reasoned story. You must be happy you finished this.
HPCullen chapter 74 . 8/18/2014
Enthralling story. Thank you.