Reviews for The Keeper
Green-Eyes-and-Bushy-Hair chapter 74 . 8/27
Beautiful story. Really had to keep my eyes open in dark hours of night just so i could read the next chapter. And I'm glad i did. Their relationship was believable and beautiful, although a bit too complex sometimes but that's just me. Beside Harry and Hermione being too noble and selfless for my taste, the story was one hell of a ride! I would recommend it.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/28
This fic was annoying but with some good points and a promise of a new-ish plot.
However, as of chapter 7 it becomes too stupid to live - what with all the convenient hallows malarkey and Harry's excessive, plot driven and OOC, idiocy.
G the Headmaster chapter 11 . 4/27
You characters are very realistic!
They react in very believable ways.
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 4/27
Wow!

That's all I can say. If this chapter was the first scene of a movie, you'd have everyone on the edge of their seats!
Lily is annoying lol
Favorite chapter, and I'm just sad knowing that it won't be this way for them. But I can't stop reading!
hellina2000 chapter 1 . 2/5
I noticed mixed reviews on this site and wanted to let you know that I greatly enjoyed your fic. Your dialogue and characterizations are wonderful throughout and the way HHr come together as a couple just makes my inner teenager sigh with delight. That said, I do think the story would have been stronger with a thorough edit to cut down on extraneous side plots. The heart of this piece is the Harry-Hermione-Ginny relationship and it can stand on the strength of how you wrote them. Overall, though, very impressive effort. Thank you!
Hagrid is alive during epilogue and how could he died five years before epilogue also magical beings are long lived so only Dragon pox or something like that would have killed him not natural causes it's like a forty year old died of natural causes which is dumb
Dave210 chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
So 16 chapters of 74 read and I'm bailing out on this one. Why? Well recently I spent a week reading a 400K length piece with a decent 100k long story buried in it and here I find another. Not going to waste any more time, even though the potential is there. Goes to show what happens when a story is started without it being thought out. Sorry but story not recommended.
bet7368 chapter 74 . 10/10/2015
Thank you for the ending.i have really enjoyed your story.
ziggy chapter 74 . 7/3/2015
Wow this was an amazing piece of fanfiction. I could not put my phone down to stop reading it. I loved the complexity of everyone's relationship with each other, while still maintaining original epilouge compliance. The ending was perfect in my opinion, no need to change it. Hermiones reaction to being pregnant was hilarious. I hope i have the opportunity to read more of ur amazing fic in future.
Amylin Christin chapter 72 . 3/20/2015
Just stumbled accross this story. I absolutely loved it! Took me 3 days to read through in one go. What a brillant plot and story development. Thank you for sharing!
kingslayer64 chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
hi again! really enjoying book! this book is so well written that i think Rowling her self wrote it! good job!
kingslayer64 chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
Hi...A friend recommended this book. I have just started reading it...This is the first fanfiction book i have read and loving it. I found it hard to get into at first but now i am hooked. The only thing i didn't like so far is rose and dracos son hooking up. I cant see a Griffendor and Slytherine especially a weesly and malfoy doing that. But other than that really enjoying the book! Thanks so much!
here chapter 74 . 12/21/2014
It's my longest fic I ever ready and I loved it. ...