Reviews for In Retrospect
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
i..i..i...what?
this must be made into a fan manga. just because. and...just...so random.
that was amazing.
just...wow.
LadyOfVulcan chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
I'm tired of leaving super long reviews so im just going to say, first disney, then elmo, then dora the explora. I mean how much randomer can you get. Randomness. Me Love. :)
LadyOfVulcan chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
I freaking love this chapter! I try to suppress my laughter so much when im reading around my family and it really hurt my lungs are burning from hyperventalating from being strangled by invisible hands. Oh my god, I couldn't breath through the entire chapter. It was good. This sine chapter five is officially my favourite story of all time. :) XP
LadyOfVulcan chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh my Gosh. as soon as I read the part of lavi going on the internet the first thing that popped into my head was 'Lavi meets youtube, this could be fun' I had not even thought about fanfiction but o my god yes, that was even better not to mention down right hillarious. :)
jnlkgshgvksd chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY please write more!
xLotusxInxBloomx chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
-cries tears of fangirlish glee- I loved this so much it was painful to finish the chapter I always wondered what would happen were the Black Order to connect to the internet!
Plotline.Obsessed chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
This is just too funny! You have to update... I don't really know any pick-up lines... at all, never mind bad ones... sorry!
Aoiro Kitsune-Chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
*Dies laughing* that was so fuckin funny! Make more!
skitty-nya chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
Oh! Oh! If you're using bad pick-up lines, this is one my friend made up xDD

"Hey there. If I was an enzyme, I would be DNA Helicase, so I can unzipe your genes." (pun intended) C:
skitty-nya chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
xD;; Oh my... I can't... stop... laughing ;_; L-Lavi the Bookman... -feels her sides are splitting-

No. Seriously. This is one of the best DGM fanfics ever written. Ever. D: You're a great writer, and it seems as if a dictionary has settled in you brain and called it 'home'. ;3;

You and this fic are totally made of win. Can't wait to read what else you have
Radwimp chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
I

LOVE

YOU.

...

have my net!babies?

And update soon?
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 9 . 11/27/2008
Dear God I love this! I've read all the chapters so far, & I couldn't stop laughing! Don't tell me that the chapter will feature something about Michael (SP?) Jackson? Oh, yes, here's a few bad pick up lines for you.

"Will you be the Cosign & I be the Tangent?"- Nerdy & Geeky!

"Your eyes are beautiful, can I touch them?"- Slightly creepy.

"I think I just picked a winner, wanna see it?"- I think this one's a sticker...

That's all the bad ones I've got. XD
panda pandemonium chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
-lawlsx100-

:'D I read Prince o' Tennis... it was rather interesting. But I liked the acroynm the most (PoT c:) -

[RF: the word 'fangirls'... I'm the only person in my whole family to which that applies. That I'm 100% sure of. But maybe we all just hide it nicely :'D]

Thriller... as in the dance? _" Or as in O_O HOLY -censored-, that's a good story? "/
panda pandemonium chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
:'D Dora the Explorer. (it pains me to even type those words _) Don't ask me how I know. I can just say that the kids at my school feel no pity for the poor lil' kid who has to walk behind them on the way to fifth period D:
panda pandemonium chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
:'D... I died reading this 3

And Zhai Jian means 'goodbye' in Mandarin.. though it translates directly to 'again see'. w