Reviews for Blue Eyes
rei-intro-rini chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Wow...so touching, a bit bittersweet but it only enhanced the beauty of this fan-fic. Written well, I was being swept away with the emotions. Job well done & once again, it was a beautiful story.
Thank you for sharing your work, God bless you.
All the best with your works. :)
w0ah chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
I LOVE your stories. They're awesome! :D

thiss one got me teary eyed, and it was beautiful and you knew the right thing to say at the right time :)

great job!
raven serpentine chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
love it!
Day Dream Martini chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
*sniff, sniff* that was so beautiful! It was just so sweet! I love happy endings! bravo! One of the sweetest stories I have EVER read!
alphaprincess0803 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Wow... This story made me cry... A lot... It's amazing.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
keep up the good work on your story
moonkisser chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
i love it.ΓΌ

thanks for sharing your story with us.

it was a real tear-jerker for me.

again, thanks and keep doing what you're doing because it obviously works.
lololoco4you chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
that is by far one of the most beautiful, bittersweet pieces i've read. you did an awesome job, and this made me cry.. i'm a sucker for long-lost loves, but this really went beyond what i was expecting when i read the summary.

props to you for such a great story...
MadeNew chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
That was amazing...

I'm sad it's over, but it was beautiful. Trust me on that one. Absolutely amazing - instant favorite.
sayuri-girl chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
it was awesome ... I loved it so much ... it is full of sorrow and angst but interwined with them we find hope ... you did a wonderful job

beautiful

sayuri
1kenshinlover chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Very, very sweet. I loved it..
SeruleanOrbs chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
That was a beautiful piece. It was masterfully delivered, in its long two part way, the pristine emotions it evoked left unclouded as it could have been by a longer drawn out multi-chaptered piece. Well done! I like too the understanding that Kagome found regarding her mother, and that pic of what could have bn a happy family was a nice touch. It gave us all a sense of closure. Did her father die?
MischievousPuck chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Amazing writing. Heart-wrenching and beautiful at the same time. As usual you write with class and understanding. Although short, which is fine, it was an enjoyable story. You kept the characters in true form but woven an interesting story around them. I love how you always make the emotions so substantial that the reader feels them. Wonderful job.
Alternative Angel chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
sniffle This is one of the most beautiful fics I've EVER read.

And it's rare for me to actually admit it.
ktshabatie chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Aww, that was really bittersweet! You definitely have a creative imagination. :]