Reviews for Dreams, Planes, and Vampires, EH?
ccase13 chapter 37 . 2/25/2012
This is such a great story! You managed to save Jessica and get her on the road with John and Dean all together.

I love stories where they save Jess. It's so cliche that the good girls always die.

ow you really should write a sequel about how they kill the yellow eyed demon. The fact that John is with the boys and Jess should make things somewhat easier if they all get to the truth. Demons dividing the Winchesters is how they make them weaker.
SLO666 chapter 37 . 10/5/2011
I loved this story and i think you ended it in just the right place, with them all going on to a new place together.
Team Rosalie chapter 37 . 3/4/2011
great stry :] luvd it!
cuddygirl18 chapter 37 . 6/25/2009
I love thIS STORY! IT HAVE THE BEST ENDING! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS STORY GOING AWAY! :( I REALLY ENJOY THIS STORY! BECAUSE IT IS MY MOST FAVORITE! PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE MOMENT YOU POST THE SEQUEL! :(
ILoveSupernatural chapter 37 . 6/24/2009
Hey gal!

Ok I know Im a little late but I just started reading this fic today. And I finished it within an hour! (and to top that I read it in college...hehe...ok not something to brag about but in my defence, I was BORED!)

I admit the reason I started reading this fic was cause I really love Wayward Legacy(which btw you need to update - FAST). And I am really glad that I did. This is as awesome as Wayward Legacy which proves that you are one hell of a writer! Great Job girl!

Also from your profile, I guess your a Sammy girl! Yay Im a Sammy girl too!(I love Dean and John too but Sam is just...Sam! Nuff said)

Ok before I bore you with my rambling, I just wanted to say Great Job! Looking forward to reading the sequel to this fic and an update to Wayward Legacy! Take Care girl!
Tater-K chapter 37 . 6/24/2009
loved this! cant wait 4 the sequal!
tamsfanalways123 chapter 36 . 3/29/2009
I love this story. I would really like to see JOHN and DEAN find out that SAM was the one that made the deal and what exactly his deal was. Also, it would be great if either you could do a sequel or extend the story a little to explain what happens to SAMMY and the ramifications of his deal. Will Sam eventually end up in the Pit? Is Yellow Eyes going to die? Is Sammy going to become the leader of the Demons? Ugh! so many unanswered questions. I think we definately need a least a short sequel. :) thank you so much for taking the time to write this story and sharing it.

Tamsfanalways

Supernatural fan always
Tater-K chapter 36 . 3/27/2009
loved it! cant wait for more!
cuddygirl18 chapter 36 . 3/27/2009
LOVED IT! BUT I WANT JOHN AND DEAN FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT SAM AND JESS'S MIRACLOUS RECOVERY! THEN CREATE A SEQUEL ABOUT SAM'S MEETING WITH THE DEMON! PLEASE PEOPLE TELL ME YOU AGREE WITH ME TO MAKE THE AUTHOR CREATE A SEQUEL! PLEASE!
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 35 . 3/13/2009
I cant wait for the next chapter and Im so glad that Jess made it but...Sammy! How could you make a deal?
Tater-K chapter 35 . 3/12/2009
loved it!
cuddygirl18 chapter 35 . 3/12/2009
I loved this story so much! I want more stat!
Tater-K chapter 34 . 2/6/2009
loved this update! cant wait for the next!
cuddygirl18 chapter 33 . 1/28/2009
Please tell me that Dean and John are rejected by the crossroad demons to make deals for Sam and Jessica. Only Sam is one to save himself and his wife. I hope that it is not the end of series. Please tell me so.
peekaboo chapter 33 . 1/28/2009
Great chapter, but its a real mean cliffie..

Please update soon!