Reviews for Blackout
thababes chapter 20 . 7/23/2008
I love how Esme like kicked Tanya across the room haha

i also loved how Alice, Rosalie, and Esme growled haha

cant wait for more!
dumbface chapter 20 . 7/22/2008
great chapter! update soon!
BriannaCullen chapter 20 . 7/22/2008
That. Was. Great! I loved the end. "We leave tonight" Oh yeah you do. I wouldn't stay in that house with them either! :D Can't wait for more. :D
KittyKat92 chapter 20 . 7/22/2008
awesome :)
barbiedoll123 chapter 20 . 7/22/2008
that was a very good chapter
Angel Monroe chapter 20 . 7/21/2008
Ooh, as a well-educated woman with fairly refined tastes and a generally easygoing temperament, I'm slightly ashamed to say that I so wanted to see some kind of Jerry Springer WWF bitch-slapping smackdown. Tanya needed to go down hard. Oh well. Maybe she still will. Maybe she won't. You decide.

I'm glad Bella and Edward are staying with the baby, and I loved reading about how Edward in particular interacts with Mira. For a man who's been around for almost a century to find himself hopelessly in love with a newborn baby girl...well, he's going to make a really good daddy. And she'll be such a daddy's girl, you can already tell by the way he treats her. It's adorable. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next. Thanks. O:)
thababes chapter 14 . 7/21/2008
i like the story so far but, i dont really like the idea of bella being away from the baby.

i know its because ofthe blood but, idont want her to miss anything or the baby not to know who her real mom is..

but again love the story XD
DCoD chapter 20 . 7/21/2008
Awesome. I'm glad they're staying, even if it might be difficult for Bella. But at the same time, the strongest bonding between children and parents occurs during the first years..

And yay for leaving Denali asap. Definitely keeps Bella from slaughtering Tanya.. even if she deserved it. :P

More soon! :D
KasandraLeann chapter 20 . 7/21/2008
Great chapter! Tanya is such a bitch, lol.

I cant wait for your next update. ]
thababes chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
Dazzle Dazzle

haha

the ending was so cute!
thababes chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
HOLY SHIZ!

i knew she was preggers after i first read she was having tummy problems.

i knew it! lol plz dont tell me its jacobs!
icefang7 chapter 20 . 7/21/2008
woohoo, go cullen girls! really like the story, thanks and please continue.
Goo82 chapter 20 . 7/21/2008
YAYA! they are staying together!

love this story
Suichi's Water chapter 19 . 7/17/2008
Oh god! I want Jacob to be dead but...without a villain the story will end. *pout* But please continue wherever you are going with this.
Face4875 chapter 19 . 7/17/2008
Keep up the awesome work, the story is keeping me on the edge of my seat! I love Mira's name, it is perfect!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »