Reviews for Blackout
Angel Monroe chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
This is really well-written so far. Most of the time when FF writers address rape in their stories, it's with a lot less maturity and a lot less sensitivity than you show. And though I still can't imagine Jacob actually doing it, you write it very believably. I’m glad that Sam and the others were there and were so comforting and respectful about it.

I can just imagine how every one of the family members is feeling about the situation. Alice would be so frustrated because she hadn’t been able to see it. Emmett is the protector and the older brother figure, and Carlisle is the healer and the father figure. Esme with her compassion as the mother figure, and Jasper able to feel her every emotion all the time. Rosalie’s part is especially understandable given her past. It would be so difficult for the entire family to live with, not just Edward as her husband.

Anyway, very good story so far. Can’t wait to see how Charlie reacts. Thanks. O:)
Scarlet Vamptastic chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
omg!

must read more...humm maybe there could be a lemon with edward and bella...or maybe bella is prego...Idk

cant wait to read more xD
Scarlet Vamptastic chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
poor bella!

heh I still like jack tho
icefang7 chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
woo hoo, good deal, please continue.
icefang7 chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
this is a great story! please continue. thanks
CowgirlKelly chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
Sweet i can't wait to read what happens next! UPDATE SOON!
hyacinthblu chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
This is a good and sad story.
edward is my homeboy chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
update please! maybe even upate TODAY? charlie's gonna be PISSED!
ABananaCan chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
An excellent story... and very original too. I can't wait for the next chapter!
void-unused-delete-it chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Really great story! Please, please, post the next chapter soon!
CowgirlKelly chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
OMG you cannot end it like that! It is not fair! GR! UPDATE SOON!
edward is my homeboy chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
jacob is an a&%$ #* who deserves to burn. please update. dont let him hurt bella anymore than she is alreay hurt.
wingedspirit chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
ok still looking good
wingedspirit chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Well that was well writen dispite what it was about but very good
CowgirlKelly chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
keep going this is good i want to see what happens next! UPDATE SOON!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »