Reviews for Blackout
ABananaCan chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
Such an interesting idea for a story. I love it!

Please write more!
mndlrn chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
bingo1000 chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
I love your story!

I did NOT expect Jake to rape her but I really like where your going with it.

Update soon! :)
Scarlet Vamptastic chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
omg Charlie xD

edward is my homeboy chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
its 3:00 am, so if i say somthin moronic i cant be blamed... i hop charlie goes after jacob, dont let him get away with raping her, he needs to be unished! are u gonna write the change?

edward is my homeboy ( u no it!)
Jude'sxUniverse chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
Hm. I like the story.

Its so, addicting...?

I cant wait for the next hurry!

Update, u can do it!
mndlrn chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
smooth turnabout nice job :)
wingedspirit chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
ok so they didn't kill him but as was sort of said there are fates far worse then death.
wingedspirit chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
That was a nice talk oh is it kill the mutt time lets see but I have to agree with Emmett not to bright of the mutt
Angel Monroe chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
This is really well-written so far. Most of the time when FF writers address rape in their stories, it's with a lot less maturity and a lot less sensitivity than you show. And though I still can't imagine Jacob actually doing it, you write it very believably. I’m glad that Sam and the others were there and were so comforting and respectful about it.

I can just imagine how every one of the family members is feeling about the situation. Alice would be so frustrated because she hadn’t been able to see it. Emmett is the protector and the older brother figure, and Carlisle is the healer and the father figure. Esme with her compassion as the mother figure, and Jasper able to feel her every emotion all the time. Rosalie’s part is especially understandable given her past. It would be so difficult for the entire family to live with, not just Edward as her husband.

Anyway, very good story so far. Can’t wait to see how Charlie reacts. Thanks. O:)
Scarlet Vamptastic chapter 4 . 6/11/2008

must read more...humm maybe there could be a lemon with edward and bella...or maybe bella is prego...Idk

cant wait to
Scarlet Vamptastic chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
poor bella!

heh I still like jack tho
icefang7 chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
woo hoo, good deal, please continue.
icefang7 chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
this is a great story! please continue. thanks
CowgirlKelly chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
Sweet i can't wait to read what happens next! UPDATE SOON!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »