Reviews for In War and in Peace
Old Voldy Went Moldy chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
The goblins love gold more than anything. They would not just destroy it like that.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
This is fantastic. It is a very different take on what happened after than I usually find.
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 23 . 9/8/2013
huh, poor Victoire I can't wait to find out what's wrong with her so please update soon
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
This is brilliant I can't wait to read more.
Lara140112 chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
This is a really interesting story. Something different and truly enjoyable. Please keep it up.
Vaitiare chapter 23 . 5/9/2012
I just came across your story and really enjoyed reading it! It looks as if you've abandoned it - but I can't wait to read what happens next! Please continue it!
ECGordon chapter 23 . 4/23/2012
I actually loved your story, and I'm sort of disappointed you haven't continued it... leaving us, moreover, on the top of such a nice cliffhanger. My compliments for your lovely ideas, and for the way you've put there characters like Yaxley and Rosier: any hero needs an enemy, after all.
Miss Millie chapter 15 . 10/14/2011
Hello,

I'm such a H&G fan and Teddy too.

Just found you and couldn't stop reading your story. I hop you updat it sooooooooooooooon as it is one I would like to put in my keep files.

I'm glad I have more to read as it is great.

Good luck in all you do and thanks for the ride.

MM
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
I love this story, I hope you get back to writing it soon, I'll definently add it to my story alert list for if you do. It's really good, I love how you go through the ups and downs and you bring their characters to life. You have a wonderful talent for writing. Please update!
MarieLewis chapter 23 . 1/23/2011
please please please continue soon.
anon chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
So far I'm really liking this story. I think it really captures how hard the rebuilding process would have been, and it has the added twist of the responsibility of being a sole parent in a totally shattered world.

I like the fact that the aftermath (particularly Harry's emotional state) isn't just the bucketload of angst and sullenness that you see most of the time. It's the weariness that comes out of having been through a war. The plot device of having him be a parent is great, because part of him probably wants to just sulk in a corner and brood for months, but he has a responsibility to his godson now (an orphan just like him).

Complex but not too complex, well written so far. Keep up the good work!
Animus of Masada chapter 23 . 8/12/2010
Really weird stuff...what the heck is wrong with her?
Animus of Masada chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
Aww...

Nice chapter, really great stuff. I hope you cover how Teddy deals with Marcus's werewolf problem (in detail); it would be very interesting story and character wise.
Animus of Masada chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
A tussle with the door, and the door won. :D

The photo reflections were fantastic; it really hit home.
Animus of Masada chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
I feel terrible for not finding things to say when reviewing this story, because it's so damn good. I can't find anything wrong with it.

And poor Teddy...being treated like some shared possession, as if he didn't really belong like James, Al, and Lily...