Reviews for Royal Pains
Glaceon123 chapter 5 . 2/19
Were is the next one ;(
Pokedude chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Sigh. Not as I wanted things to turn out. This one was not good. Im sorry but it wasnt. The other 4 were but not this one.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
I love this story a lot! Please continue it!
-Emi
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Continue?
NYC rules chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
why did u stop this story ...D: it had so much potential... s much!

PLease update faster...
moopbyerp chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Where is the next chapter?PLEASE CONTINUE! it would make alot of people happy...ESPECIALLY MEE! CONTINUE!
the chicken disaster chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Please continue this story! I enjoyed the first five chapters so much! I was going to favourite it, too, because out of the many Fortuneshipping fics I have read, this was by far the best one! So pleeeeeeeease continue the story, for me and all the other FShippers that are too shy to give their opinion too. Oh, and by the way, I hope no-one has flamed you, because this story does NOT deserve a flame. Not even a criticism. This is how strongly I love this story and want it to be completed. If you seriously run out of ideas, then at least give me a happy ending, because I am literally on the edge, waiting for what happens to Damion, Ash, Lucas and Dawn! I'm excited! Even if you don't complete it, I'll still be weirdly excited!
RubyVermillion chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
OMG!this is soooo u put in my fav anime guy,DAMION!I think this will be very interesting,keep going!(and if u were going 2 ask,yes, i am obsessed with damion!)
Pyrogirl1290 chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
This is awesome! Please UPDATE. I'm begging you.
WhatsYourProblemFewl chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Me gives a trillion gazillion "Good Job! Continue writing!"'s
sierrap123 chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Aww, I'm actually starting to feel bad for Misty ;_;
sierrap123 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
:D she saw Lucas!
sierrap123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Wow this is great! You have all the makings of a good story, a good idea and awesome writing to boot. Keep on Writing! :)
KARIN848 chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Thank you for updating! But poor poor Misty seems emo. That's o.k. if it has to do with the plot though. ...*sigh* Since I started reading this I have become a twinleafshipper (DawnxDamion) Yet I still read on. It's a wonderful story.

P.S. Would someone please tell me what HIATUS means?
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 5 . 3/17/2010