Reviews for Alternate History
Just found this...I wish it had more chapters. It is amazing.
Laura chapter 4 . 3/12
I wish you could update :)
blinddivinity chapter 4 . 1/10
Love this fic! Great chapter. Can't wait to read more. You're a great writer. :)
Asj Johnson chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
This has been pretty interesting. I'd like to read more if you come back to it sometime.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
A pity this fic lies dormant (I hesitate to say abandoned); I'd love to see it revived.
Eleven11 chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
Dear Ormhaxan,

I've just found your story, I quite like what there is of it but why haven't you finished it? It's been 6 years according to the dates, are you still looking for a beta? In that case, I volunteer. I would like to see it done.
matchynishi chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Wow, i really liked this. Too bad it seems abandoned, but I enjoyed what I read of it very much!
Saramagician chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Have you abandoned this story? Please continue! This is amazing! I love it! Update soooon...
Furionknight chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Excellent story :)
JaneDoh0 chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
I really like what you started here. Your characters seem consistent with canon. I like how your Minerva slowly becomes more suspicious, though I share her disbelief that noone else has noticed anything wrong. She should talk to Poppy... I am sad this seems abandoned-if you ever come back to it, it has the makings of something really interesting.
Emerald-colored eyes chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
This is the first fanfic I've seen that has McGonagall looking after Severus during the Marauder Era. I like how she doesn't just swoop in to save the day over night.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Wow, I really like this story!
Colorless in a Sea of Colorful chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I like your story as l have seen and read many stories that

had Severus being "guided" by non-Hogwarts staff such as his

mother's boyfriend in multiple stories or a OC Prince family

member.

So keep up the good job and hope to see a new chapter/s soon!
SituationalExtrovert chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Bloody marvelous. I stumble over yet another OUTSTANDING fic that hasn't been updated in two years.

This is really good, quite brilliant, in fact, and it is a crime that it remains unfinished.
Iva1201 chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Excellent piece. I like to read Severus-centric fics and I can testify there is no other (that I would have seen until now, at least) using this idea. It's nice to see both McGonagall and Lily caring, good way how to reconcile Snape with Lily, too. One can only hope that it will hold now. (-: And certainly also that you would have time and inspiration to update. (-: