Reviews for Alternate History
A pity this fic lies dormant (I hesitate to say abandoned); I'd love to see it revived.
Eleven11 chapter 4 . 1/14
Dear Ormhaxan,

I've just found your story, I quite like what there is of it but why haven't you finished it? It's been 6 years according to the dates, are you still looking for a beta? In that case, I volunteer. I would like to see it done.
matchynishi chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Wow, i really liked this. Too bad it seems abandoned, but I enjoyed what I read of it very much!
Saramagician chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Have you abandoned this story? Please continue! This is amazing! I love it! Update soooon...
Furionknight chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Excellent story :)
JaneDoh0 chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
I really like what you started here. Your characters seem consistent with canon. I like how your Minerva slowly becomes more suspicious, though I share her disbelief that noone else has noticed anything wrong. She should talk to Poppy... I am sad this seems abandoned-if you ever come back to it, it has the makings of something really interesting.
Emerald-colored eyes chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
This is the first fanfic I've seen that has McGonagall looking after Severus during the Marauder Era. I like how she doesn't just swoop in to save the day over night.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Wow, I really like this story!
Colorless in a Sea of Colorful chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I like your story as l have seen and read many stories that

had Severus being "guided" by non-Hogwarts staff such as his

mother's boyfriend in multiple stories or a OC Prince family

member.

So keep up the good job and hope to see a new chapter/s soon!
SituationalExtrovert chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Bloody marvelous. I stumble over yet another OUTSTANDING fic that hasn't been updated in two years.

This is really good, quite brilliant, in fact, and it is a crime that it remains unfinished.
Iva1201 chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Excellent piece. I like to read Severus-centric fics and I can testify there is no other (that I would have seen until now, at least) using this idea. It's nice to see both McGonagall and Lily caring, good way how to reconcile Snape with Lily, too. One can only hope that it will hold now. (-: And certainly also that you would have time and inspiration to update. (-:
Valerie chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
This is such a great fic. I really hope it isn't dead.
mioneweasley-witch chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I hope you update this fic soon; it's very good and I can see this happening easily. Especially Slughorn's lack of interest in the whole situation and Minerva's worry and the Lily/Severus interaction. I really like it and hope it's not abandoned!
Very Small Prophet chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
I'm still hoping for more on this story, but it could really use a better title. How about "Minerva McGonagall and the Half-Blood Prince"?
AccountDeletePlease chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
I'm liking the way this story is leading immensely (look at me, I'm using big words!), and can't wait for the upcoming chapters.

Well, that sounded...refined..