Reviews for When You Sleep
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Weep weep :-(
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Okay that was actually very depressing. I know you said it would be sad but I started thinking how sad could it be? Well apparently sad enough to make me sad. Great job though!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
That was nice...but I Wish something would of happened
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Very interesting and a bit sad.
bicyclefish chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Beautiful!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aw so sad but yet so good:) And your story "From The Very Beginning" is beautiful too and I hope you update soon on it too!:)
PallasField chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Great story - I think it captures the relationship between Tony and Pepper. And that last line was just perfect.
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Holy crap that was good. I am so sad now though. The last line was awesome. I can so picture them like that.
baroquemystery chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
G
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
very dramatic! i lvoed it!

You wrote it so well :)

Cheers

AJ
DigiNyxx chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow! That was deeply moving. Poor Tony. Why does he have to be so damn noble. If he loves Pepper, he should tell her right?
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow, that was beautiful. I just saw Ironman yesterday, it had to be the best movie I have ever seen and I've seen a lot of movies in my short life. This is just so perfect in describing Tony and Pepper's relationship. That was frustrating, I hope they hook up in the sequel. They're so cute. I was able to picture everything in your story, it was very well written. I liked the perspective that you gave it too. At first I thought it was from Pepper's point of view, but I like how you did it. Very good story!

SiriusDoctorWhoHoney329
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Nice. Sad enough, but not overly so. It's raining outside where I am, and this fic was just perfect for the mood.

Nicely done.
Tiresius69 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I really liked the sombre, realistic approach here. It's nice to see the serious side of Tony at times, and I think we often forget how much Stark changed during his 3-month abduction. The guy's not all about the trademark sarcasm and witty remarks, and and all too often we overlook the dark, moody persona that lies within. You touch on it well in this piece, and I look forward to more work.

Oh, and by the way, I love your description of Pepper as Queen. She totally rules over our beloved Tony...
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I can really imagining this happening, sort of like a deleted scene. I really hope Tony and Pepper end up together. come on, jon favreau, take some creative license!