Reviews for Psychological Warfare
iAshleigh chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Definately an odd point of view, but intriguing. I love your style - Beautifully written and very well-bound to the original plot idea. I hope you keep writing!
Bella M chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Marvelous. Very unique. I've only ever read many accounts of the fight scene in Riley's point of view. I like this.
MadeNew chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Riley was cruelly used by Victoria. He could have had so much more if he just hadn't listened to her!

Well done.
Mizra chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I've never heard Riley's POV before, and I like where you went with this. Nice job!
Maye Faire chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
That was really interesting, I'm glad you wrote it! I've never seen his pov before, so good job on being creative!

~Sarah
Tantalize chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Ohh! Very nice.

Riley is a difficult character to write about because he's such a side character. I think you did an excellent job writing from his prospective, he's the victim, but at the same time, he's a little sadistic as well.

One thing you might want to watch though: Riley seems to question Victoria's motives in the books quite a bit. Of course, at that point, he'd been put through quite a dramatic situation and probably couldn't think straight, but it would have been nice to see him question things a bit, just to add to his character. c:

This was an amazing fic, you did Riley justice. :3

-Tantalize
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Whoa! Nice! this was really good and i have NEVER seen that POV!