Reviews for Quiet love
Chise chapter 9 . 2/11
I love it, it was very cute and nice
yaoichallenge21 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far, tho it doesn't have yaoi in it. I'm excited to find out what will happen next, please continue! :)
qpenelope chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
this is a really good story :D
please update when you have the time :)
finalia.lestari chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
I can't believe i enjoy it! Please continue this.. Let them together even what would happen next.. Sure we want to see itachi found his happines with hinata right? ]
Tealac chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
My eyes! -blinks-, the stories really good but you should say stuff like ( from chapter 4 )

You said

Shikamaru, Naruto and Hinata all finally arrived at the village. Naruto looked at Hinata; she had a smile on as if everything was alright. Naruto just shrugged and looked over to Shikamaru. "Yo Shikamaru, where are Itachi and Kisame?" Naruto said as he folded his arms and put them behind his head. Shikamaru looked over to him and sighed "they are supposed to be like 4 miles away from this village but they often come here." Shikamaru said as they walked a little ways into the village. Hinata blushed as soon as she heard Itachi's name. "Why do I feel so light headed? I mean it was only a kiss..." she thought as she stared off into space. Naruto looked at her again; she had her hands to her face and was blushing. "Ok then..." Naruto had said as he picked up the pace. They checked with the villagers and met back at a tavern for the night. "Oh man I'm bushed, nothing but asking questions to stupid old geezers who don't know anything" Naruto complained as he stretched and flopped on his bed. "Hmm...Interesting that they only show up in one particular spot, a tea stand..." Shikamaru said as he sat on his bed and looked down puzzled. Hinata had gotten a separate room for more privacy. She sat down on the soft bed and looked to the ceiling, "was it really a dream?" she asked herself as she fell back on the bed and sighed. She got changed into her PJ's and crawled into bed."I just hope it's not a dream..." she said as she slowly closed her eyes. But then they shot opened a she quickly sat up in bed "wait what am I saying? He's a betrayer of the leaf village, why should I like him?" She asked herself as she put a hand to her head. She looked over at the window and sighed again, "why am I feeling like this? The last time I ever felt like this was...was...never..." she said as her eyes filled with tears. She huddled herself in a little ball and wept silently, her confused feeling left her astray in her mind.

But you should leave some more spaces maybe...

She looked over at the window and sighed again, "why am I feeling like this?

You should do more spaces for your lovely readers eyes will hurt alot ;D
kandita chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Wow! U can go so many eats here...I look forward to reading the next chapter or two before I give u some pointers...otherwise GREAT! Update soon:)
kandita chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Please my dear do update SOON...I just love the way you set it for Itachi and Hinata(very good)...I honestly cannot stand her ass of an father

But I love all seven chapters so far and please update its been four years already
akatsukixhinata101 chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
plz continue I love how it's going
GypsyRose89 chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
i like this fic lots.. its fun and dramatic.
HinataUzumaki6666 chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
the story is soo good please write ch 8
Tentenperson-Temari cosplay chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
o.o wow I would HATE 2 be Naruto or Shikamaru since they complain ALOT
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
awesome!
Galadhwen-x chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
Great story! I can't wait for your next chappie. Please update as soon as you can! The only thing that I see, is that they are a little short. Could it be possible to make them longer? Maybe writing 2 chapters, then putting them together to make 1. But, it does not matter to much. Just as long as your chappies keep coming! Great work, and happy writing!
LM3795 chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
Great chapter! Aw so they both realize they're in love with each other...how sweet! heeheehee! Keep up the great work!
LM3795 chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Who WOULDN'T dream of kissing Itachi? (in anime world anyway)..heeheehee...I'm anxious to see where this goes..please update soon!