Reviews for Double Masquerade
Bob Schlobohm chapter 1 . 2/27
By starting with your oldest stories first I've been able to follow your improvement. You can catch me with a one shot. Most impressive. I did read your Harry Potter first and I don't know any thing about DS9 but you're teaching me.I can only guess how hard it would be to raise a child and write, but I hope you haven't given my belated best and take care of you and yours, Bob
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
an interesting read. Thanks.
Zara08 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Cool tale :-D Love the descriptions of the culture and their clothes. Great plot too :-) keep writing, hope to see more stories soon :-D
swisstony chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Great fic: D

Really great read, and well written: )
so kiss me goodbye chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Kbinnz

Thought I'd let you know I'm reading your stuff (well..okay, some of it, when I've got time).

I was going to write a little bit about the staff conversation that starts the story...the crew sounded awfully, formally civil - something I put down to the abundance of dialogue tags (continued/objected/explained/pointed out/commented/interrupted) before we even get to one, nice plain "said".

But then I got to the end and thought who cares? - Poisonously polite staff aside (which you could easily argue was just them being in character) I loved the care and attention to story detail that's been put in here.

Lamia