Reviews for S1 Episode 03: The Lost Youth
lostiesgirl chapter 3 . 4/22
An interesting situation with Ten. 'While this was probably after series four, quite a bit, and more darker because of it, he hasn't been seen doing any physical violence, aside from the swordfight near the beginning of his run.
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
That was amazing! Did you come up with the alien yourself? Gallifrey? Eeeeep! I have to read the next episode
Loyal Eskamoe chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
For the most part, I have been enjoying this series. But I do need to question the Doctor's action regarding his intimidation of Eddie. Obviously, as this is fanfiction, you are well within your rights to have the Doctor do whatever you feel makes sense. However, I feel that the Tenth Doctor wouldn't have needed to resort to even the mild violence you had him display here. He is perfectly capable of intimidating a brutish ex-boyfriend of one of his companions with merely a Doom Glare. And, in fact, I found myself dissapointed the scene didn't play out as such. If I have misinterpreted the scene, I apologize. And please, don't let my review thus far make you believe I am not enjoying your story! Far from it. I only comment, good or bad, on stories that I believe are deserving. You have crafted a well-rounded, interesting companion, your take on the so-called Whoniverse is very entertaining for all the right reasons, and, until the aforementioned scene, I found your Doctor to be rather well written. Still, that is only my opinion. For all I know, you have the right of it. The Third Doctor certainly had no problem with violence, nor did the Ninth, so it is not out of character at all for the Doctor to get a little rough. Ten has definitely shown he can be terrifyingly merciless to enemies. A banged up forehead isn't really all that bad, I suppose. Perhaps Eddie there wouldn't have responded to mere threats in time enough for him to leave before Ashly came back? That might be a logical reason to give the jerk a nice introduction to the table's surface! Ha ha! Anyway, thank you for reading my entirely too long of a review. Keep up the good work!
Geriatric Yoda chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
I liked the interview - the character of Jason was very well done for an 'extra'! Can't wait to see where this all leads...
Geriatric Yoda chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Oh, I don't know...with all the words he must know, Scrabble must be the perfect game for him! Although 'hulk' can also refer to a large ship, person, or shell of a building or vehicle, so Ashley is in the clear for using it! Huzzah!

Geriatric Yoda chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Oh noes! Age-vamping wolfies! o_O Even in a dumbed-down way, like that, it sounds cool! Nice one!
Geriatric Yoda chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
I remember the werewolves...they need to come back, and soon!

He always uses the best names for his psychic paper deceits, lol! Gives me an idea or two...

Geriatric Yoda chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
I love how Ashley didn't really mind that the Doctor had just physically assaulted one of her ex's, and life just goes on, albeit a bit confusingly for the poor girl. He's weird like that...

‘I’ve destroyed things bigger and stupider than you for less.’

That's tellin' him, Doc!

Geriatric Yoda chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
I know who Rab is, and demn you for making that mental image appear behind my eyes! Demn you...!

Geriatric Yoda chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Oh...doggies! And BIG ones, too! Sound like Scooby's evil cousins *tsk-tsk* No Scooby Snacks for them!

Oh, and I positively loved the opening rhyming sentence, even if it wasn't intentional.

Seiya's Star chapter 12 . 2/4/2009
Your stories/episodes are just truly incredible! I'm glad that at least while you are taking a break from your second series writing, at least I have a whole bunch of series 1 episode stories to catch up on!

Thanks for being both such an excellent writer, and such a huge lover of Doctor Who!
Seiya's Star chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
Really and Truly I am in awe! This stuff is great! I'm as transfixed by this as I would be a heartpounding episode on the tellie!

LOL! It's occured to me, most people I know have the entertaining habbit of sitting in front of their TV screens staring for long periods watching shows on the tellie.

Whereas me, I sit in front of my COMPUTER screen READING stories! How mixed up is that! Probably a HECK of a lot better for my brain though than wathching dramas and sitcoms!
Seiya's Star chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
LOL! Funny! This was a riot to read! I laughed like a drunken idiot even without knowing who Nesbit was! Though after reading it I realized just HOW much she really did stink! LOL!
Lady of DarkFire chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
I like dog's. I would love a giant dog that will rip out some one's gut's for me - but now they are finally traveling together. not on to the next episode.
sanhima chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
*claps* bravo! Okay, I am 100% addicted. and I'm going to obsessively check every day for the next episode. Once more you made me sit here with a grin on my face and people asking me what I'm smiling about.

I wonder, is there a cure for being addicted to great stories? _