Reviews for A Million Reasons Not To
ecwecwecw1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
This is really sweet.
PAS-15 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh this is funny and I can totally imagine them having this conversation!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvv it!this is sooooooo great!you'r a great writer.i want more stories!
Mary Foster chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
i love it x3
Water-Spryte26 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
this was cute
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
LOOOL XD Yeah, I was like Kevin you dork when I watched that episode XD His rambling was so cute XD Hahaaa...felt bad for Kevin :P
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
(falls off chair laughing) You totally got Kevin's flirtatious character down! I mean, if he hadn't made SOME kind of joke, what with Gwen talking about having kids and all, I wouldn't have enjoyed this half as much.

Jennifer and Devlin . , , interesting. I betcha Kevin hopes they have two. (wink wink, nudge nudge)
Elysean chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I truly enjoyed this story.

I'm kinda new in this Ben 10's world, so I don't know too much about it but since the first chapter I saw I fell for Kevin/Gwen. I don't know why, guess they just look really good together. I've been looking for fics about them and this one is the best I've read.

I love the way you described Kevin, how you managed to put his past in the conversation with Gwen. I'm so used to see the bad boy that when I imagine him crying, like the scene you wrote...it just melts me. And the names part... LOL. xD

I'll save it to my favorites, so I can read it everytime I want to put a smile on my face (or think about my future kids).

Kisses~

P.S: sory if you find some orthography mistakes. Not my first language.
rocky-road1471 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
do some more on it of make theme have kids or twins one girl one boy
Wandering Lilly chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
really love your story!

it goes directly to Favorites

I hope you write many more gwevin

goes on!

Sabaku no Yuriko.

postscript: I was wondering if you give me permission to translate it into Spanish?
haha chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
haha
Pinky Divertimento chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I love this story. LOL. I was talking to my boyfriend about this topic when we were eating... I wasn't as lucky as Gwen... I got sprayed across the face with Mountain Dew... Okay! Anyways, love your story.

~Pinky~
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
aw cutest story ever ] lol i love the last bit about the name XD
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
and after that last line of gwen's, kevin is in shock on the floor, just gasping out "no!"

LOL.

love it!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Excellent job! I loved it. You managed to capture all the charm and personality of the couple with this oneshot. I was laughing really hard at the end when Kevin and Gwen were talking about naming the kid. Good job!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »