Reviews for Harry Potter and the Black Hearted Auror
Lupin is gonna be pissssssed.
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 3/4
THis story is very very interesting. The more realistic and harsher adults like Dumbledore and the weasleys, piss me off more than anything but in a good way. Its makes me root for harry that much more. Unfortunately it looks like is been a long time since this story was updated which is a shame because u really have a gift for storytelling.
Runecutter chapter 6 . 2/16
I must say right now i'm far more impressed by the ministry side of things and Harry's efforts than of the blind arsekissers from the Order only doing what Dumbledore allows and commands them to do... Molly and Arthur are especially obnoxious for that fault. Bill and FLeur were a pleasant exception and Remus seems to be getting there too, but it looks as if they won't be close to Harry a lot longer if Dumbledore hears about their relative rational approach to Harry's ideas and opinions...
I actually want to whack Arthur over the head with a big brick for not immediately proposing to deliver a message in person to the minister so the DMLE actually CAN be prepared to do what the Order is simply not made to prevent like the outbreak of so many prisoners at Azkaban. If the ministry botches that job they have not much lost, but if they can keep even one of the Deffies incarcerated they really have helped the war effort, while of course the best case would be to force Voldi into retreat and catch some more of his Deffies by turning the island into a trap. Giving up the ability to think and decide for yourself ine xchange for the calming knowledge that there's a leader who'll take the responsibility for every fault you make and pull you out of your troubles without you needing to do anythingmore than what he wants from you is the EASY way, the way even Dumbledore always warns people about taking. To treat Harry that nastily when he desperately tries to do the right things and really help the whole war effort is just shabby and uncouth. In their very special way the Weasleys treat him worse than the Dursleys ever could have.

The other kids sadly fall back a lot when compared to the much more mature and restrained Harry that came out of Privet Drive. Hermione has some positive moments but still is this obedient little submissive kid looking up to the big trustworthy adults to make everything right... it seems a long way for her to grow up and deserve to be treated as she more or less demands in her little "we are friends" sermon to Harry... The boys might be childish, but at least they are not obsessive about it like Miss Teachers Pet.

As for Honks... i appreciate it. Though i must say the way you start into it still seems mighty speedy and already far too close to romantic attraction to call it strictly "realistic". To keep the speed anything close to realism you probably should have started a whole year earlier with Tonks part of the advance guard and his little protection detail, showing how much more "contact" or maybe i should better call it "exposure" to him she'd have had which could serve as explanation as well as base for the attraction. Setting out to seduce him might seem slightly pervy for a girl six years his elder, but the same story has got Bill and Fleur with a similar span of ages and the books had Remus and Tonks with what? 12 years? I can't honestly see Harry already so associating her with sexyness and similar concepts (like the memory of her embrace alone gives him peace at night? Yeah sure...) after knowing her for what must amount to all of three days max. (But then Molly knows him what? ten weeks tops? and yet pulls all the "you're like a son" BS with him?) that's why i'd always feel like having Dora set the pace and have the determination in this setting would be the natural way to go. But not with so little meetings and moments to get her thoughts started. In addition if you'd chose to make her so flirty and sensuous about everything related to feelings and love... you should also show her similarly flirtative at her job to prove it's less serious than it sometimes read. I mean YET.

So. that was a serious attempt at giving a detailed and helpful review of a story i liked a lot to read. I fear after seven years of no updates it's a bit late to get your joy of writing started again, but miracles happen all the time in fandom :) And while i'm still standing behind my earlier words that it is not THAT new and unique a HOnks story in the internet of 2015, it still is a good one and a fun read as far as it got. I would love to see more of this
XellinaInverse chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
OMG, I read many versions of independent Harry going against Dumbledore, but this one is one of the most believable ones. The confrontation scene is priceless.

I understand it's a very old story, but I just discovered it and I wanted to tell you how much I love it.
AlexanderTheNightKing chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
nice one i like it alot
Icecoollolly chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
I love your story please write more of it soon.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
so far, an amazing story!
debygoebel chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
good first chapter
lreally intersting, loved the suggestion at the AN can't understand why people just don't stop reading something if they don't like
anyway, probably will only review again when I finish reading it all
smokeapound chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
ok just about the best story i have ever read. ty i really hope that up update soon
moosejuice5 chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
I like this fic, it's a good start to a story I fear has been abandoned
bookwormtx chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Well here we come to the end it is to good of a story to end here why oh why have you quit writing I am so sorry there is not another chapter
bookwormtx chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
I know the readers think this has been abandoned but nice way to stand up to dumbldoor I could see it happening that way in real life or the way it should have happened in the books
newbie chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
good idea, good story - but a dead one.

why do so many writers stop out of the blue? if you have no time - post it. if you have a writers block - post it. we readers will understand it. but do not keep us uncertain about the future of the story. and if you have no interest anymore, let someone else continue your work.

there is so much crap here on ff that it is really sad that promising stories will not be finished.
sjstaudt chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
I think... This might be one of the single best chapters I've ever read, an not just in fanfiction. Everything about it was very realistic especially Harry's confession and Tonks was portrayed wonderfully. I think perhaps that last bit about crossing a powerful wizard having consequences is summarily ignored in far to many fics.
Veritas and Aequitas chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Wow this is a good story, i loved the gift from tonks when you said pictures ill admit my mind went to naughty places. Now as for the story, it is good i like that but it needs one thing and ill be right as rain... more chapters i hope you get more up soon