Reviews for Harry Potter and the Black Hearted Auror
Baz62 chapter 6 . 1/2
I'm happy any time I see Ron getting bashed. Always thought he was the same as Draco without the deatheater thing. Just wish that Harry didn't constantly try to justify Ron's actions.
grimmich chapter 6 . 4/8/2023
I don't understand how the elder 2 Weasley's think that there is a good outcome for what they are doing. You don't tell someone that you love them then treat them coldly at best followed by keeping them hostage. I would be really surprised if by the end of this summer harry doesn't have some major resentment for them at best, one thing is for sure their relationship will never be the same even if it moves to a more positive model again, and all because they are determined to blindly follow dumbledore instead of thinking about things from a logical stand point. It would be justice if Dumbledore dismisses the concerns about Azkaban but the ministry steps up and even just partially lowers the number of escapees, see the Weasley's or Dumbledore refute that.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 6 . 9/11/2022
Great story can't wait to see what you do with it next!
EternalAnglo94 chapter 5 . 2/7/2022
Couldn't he just retake his OWLs later? I don't see why you couldn't
ghosttown66 chapter 6 . 9/1/2021
How strange that such a great setup is abandoned, for what it's worth. I really, like the way this story was going.
Myself chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
I learned english to read it) Nice fic, 5. Hello from russia.
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
your story seems to have been hacked by MythRocker
Yoto chapter 6 . 10/29/2019
Bon chapitre
bgreenfl chapter 1 . 10/30/2019
FYI:

Harry Potter and the Black Hearted Auror
By: MythRocker
AU of HBP. After losing his Godfather and promising to think before he acts, Harry receives a letter from the new Minister of Magic with an intriguing proposal, he gains a new ally and begins doubting an old one. Independent!Harry Realistic!Honks
Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure/Romance - Harry P., N. Tonks - Chapters: 5 - Words: 38,609 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 26m ago - Published: Oct 15 - id: 13410455

Harry Potter and the Black Hearted Auror
By: Darth Cious
Rated: Fiction M - English - Drama/Romance - Harry P., N. Tonks - Chapters: 6 - Words: 55,637 - Reviews: 673 - Favs: 1,193 - Follows: 1,645 - Updated: Jun 18, 2008 - Published: Jun 8, 2008 - id: 4308508
queenisabella123 chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
I hope one day you update this story!
W Arcturus Black chapter 6 . 9/21/2019
Found this gem tonight and loved it even though it has been 11 years since your last update.

Thanks dor writing.
Handers chapter 6 . 6/3/2019
Really nice start for an independent Harry story!
Whish it would have been completed.
seldombites chapter 6 . 4/22/2019
I'm really enjoying this story, and I'm keen to learn what happens next. Since it appears to have been abandoned, however, I wonder if anybody has any recs for similar stories I can read?
George1892 chapter 6 . 3/17/2018
Great story. Any chance of a 10th anniversary update?
Gensplejs chapter 6 . 3/5/2018