Reviews for Harry Potter and the Black Hearted Auror
Drac-frst chapter 5 . 12/1
I like this. A lot. Which is why it really sucks that it looks like you just stopped everything cold turkey 8 years ago. That long ago, with no notes anywhere, I know this will never get finished. Still, I feel the need to say that this was good. And it's terrible that I will never get to see where this was going.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 11/28
An okay start, but abandoned.
at-nightfall chapter 3 . 11/22
Britpicking:
they are in the UK somewhere near London in June. It shouldn't get somewhat dark around six.
On June 1st, sunset is at 21:07, and it will not get dark before 22:00.
Very long summer days are one of the perks of living at high latitudes. London is at 51.5 N.
teachergirl chapter 6 . 7/20
Well, all Ginny did in the books was pick at Ron and drool over Harry. What do you expect from a girl who was stupid enough to write in a diary that wrote back?
teachergirl chapter 5 . 7/20
Why didn't Harry chastise Ginny for name-calling? I know he didn't do it in canon, but your characterization of Harry seems to be more against bullying, and that's what Ginny is doing by calling Fleur names.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 7/17
love it, it's great
Hippie Painter chapter 5 . 7/2
Please update I found it very interesting
Warlock chapter 6 . 1/28
I hate myself for having started this, knowing its abandoned... Some of the OOC character is perfect, but it seems they're a bit multi-personality... He can stand up to Dumbledore, but Is cowed by others? I know he didn't WANT to but he still DID. I can appreciate not wanting to fight everyone though. Very tiring.

Wish this was still rolling. I like it.
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Of Course he is not half-vampire, Half veela, earth mage! That's Ridiculous! He is just the heir to all four founders, Merlin, Morgan, and descended from a god from every religion including the son of Jesus. But only that. Not alot.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
I read this story five or more years ago. Recently found it on my disk and re-read it. The confrontation between Harry and Dumbledore over Snape teaching D.A.D.A. was so powerful it stuck in my mind all this time. So I went looking for the story, and was sad to find that it hasn't been updated since.

But thank you for what you did share.

Tom A.
peacejaw chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
So far, I love the story! Great chapter! And thanks for the AN's. They explain the focus of the story, which I greatly appreciate.

I haven't read all that many Honks stories, but I'm willing to give it a chance. It sounds like a great pairing, if done realistically.
Greenseer Tethlis chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Still the best Harry/Tonks story of all time.
misherukuro chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Very enjoyable read thanks for the fic. ~,~
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2015
Lupin is gonna be pissssssed.
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
THis story is very very interesting. The more realistic and harsher adults like Dumbledore and the weasleys, piss me off more than anything but in a good way. Its makes me root for harry that much more. Unfortunately it looks like is been a long time since this story was updated which is a shame because u really have a gift for storytelling.