Reviews for Flight
Iawen Londea chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
This is a great fic, and the end didn't disappoint me at all. I completely agree with you about Nelson-he was a good guy and turning himself in made the most sense. I enjoyed this a lot!
Cissyaliza chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hello,

After I read "Crash", I began to read your other stories and I like them.

But sometimes I've difficulties to understand your acronyms as: LEO, DA, IAD, CCS I found in "flight". As I dont speak english very well (and write it worse), I don't know what these letters are meaning.

Can You help me please ?

Congratulation for your ability. I think I'll read all of your stories as soon as I have time for that. I've already read 12 of them and I like it every time.

Sincerely

Cissy
EmptySky chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
The tagline is already something I find very well chosen. It’s catchy and definitely a good idea. Wow, Don with a witness in a crashing plane is not good. Not at all. Well, at least it’s not some sort of attack but only the poor pilot having a heart attack. I was really happy that Nelson helped Don from the plane though, instead of letting him die there. It’s obvious he wasn’t too keen on going to LA to testify, and this would have been his chance to simply disappear without being held back. On the other hand, that guy stealing Don’ belt with all the important FBI/agent gear doesn’t make me a happy camper. What I loved about the chapters is that once again you’ve done a good job at doing the descriptions. At times there were more descriptions on the area, their feelings, their thoughts or just the action that was going on than actual dialogue, but I didn’t mind that at all. Also the part where you focused on Nelson’s part in the story, right after the crash in chapter three, was nice to read. It added to the story, definitely. I like that though I don’t quite trust Nelson yet, he tries to play fair and gets his family and his friend under control, to ensure that Don won’t be harmed any further. Aww at Don wanting his cell phone to tell Alan and Charlie that he’s comparably well and alive, that was sweet. I was just happy to read that Don finally made it to the hospital, that Nelson kept his word, and that Don is taken care of. I worried about that one sentence of Nelson, which I guess you used as hint for possible future chapters, to watch out who there was coming from LA. And then, within just one single chapter, the story has taken this gigantic turn to a different side with those corrupt or crooked cops or whoever they are making their disappearance. Man, does Don ever get a break? ;) I enjoyed every bit of it, though, don’t worry. The cliffhanger at the end of 7 was good! Also, I was surprised by Nelson giving Don a call. That really was unexpected, but still well-written. You’re one of my favorite authors, just so you know ) I’m happy with the writing, with the plot, with the way it turned out, and how it had a happy end. I don’t necessarily need a happy ending, but here it was nice )
schmidj3 chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
Great story! I'm glad I went back and read it. I can't wait to see how the next one goes. You really do have a great talent - thanks for sharing it with us!
orangepotato chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
another wonderful story! you did an excellent job with this one! i really liked the entire plot, and nelson was a great character. Anywho, it was great as always,

thanks for the read,

orangepotato
kjnh chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
Loved it. A great story, with elements that gave it depth and interest, a bit of Donnie whump too!
newgal chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
I'm not disappointed at all. This was another great read. Looking forward to your next one.
sayatahu chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
very nice... good and fitting ending. Yea you cant go on anymore.

A very nice story.. hope to get more from you.

thanks
Synbou chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
ALEO, congrats on this great story! It was very well written. The plot was solid. Each part had a good flow. You had an interesting mix of characters.

Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to your next story :-)

Best,

Isa
1st endeavor chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
I really enjoyed this story and I'm glad Nelson gave up without a fight. He was really a pretty nice guy, under different circumstances he and Don might have become friends. Thanks for the story.
Valerie Vancollie chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
Nope, not disappointed! I quite like ambiguous bad guys. The ones that are technically on the wrong side of the law, but which are also good in a lot of ways.

The only things that doesn't seem to fit for me is the very beginning. I was expecting that to come back (I thought perhaps Waters would get out and go after Don). Now I'm left wondering. Was it the actual plane crash?

Regardless, I loved the rest of the fic. Poor Donny.
Maz101 chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
It did kinda run down rather tamely but I agree, there wasn't much else you could have done and still be true to the characters you created. You rather painted yourself into a corner of decency there! Quite rare in fanfic! But hey, it ends where it ends and I enjoyed it. Thanks.
snchills chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
Wow great story, I really enjoyed the whole thing.
TheDudeLordOfFantasy chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
very nice ending-i was hoping it wouldn't end messy because i did like nelson. do you think you'll have a sequel? it ended with such an open line about Jack and Brad still on the run. I hope you decide upon writing another part to this fic.
masondixon chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
This was the first story I have read by you but now I will go look and see if there are others (I hope). Liked it from beginning to end and I am glad that Nelson was indeed a decent guy. I liked him from the start. Enjoyed the story and will look for more from you.