Reviews for Kiss Me, Kill You
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
whoa, great plot so far can't wait to read the rest.
Diamond Dia chapter 15 . 9/4/2010
this is turning out to be a really cute story. i like the mating ritual. and the fact that females rule
Cami2186 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Can't wait to see what happens next.
medward chapter 35 . 9/1/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed your story! Thank you!
medward chapter 34 . 9/1/2010
Yeah, but when they started having sex again it no longer seemed like such a noble sacrifice to do it in front of Felix and Demetri to save Claudio's life.
medward chapter 33 . 9/1/2010
Apparently Edward does not have fine control over his "power". Too bad Claudio didn't do anything during the show. Is it midnight yet?
medward chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
Too bad B & E don't have a hilarious code language like the three sisters do!
medward chapter 31 . 9/1/2010
ok, Ok, I will check chapter one. Thanks!
medward chapter 30 . 9/1/2010
Did those two volturi just arm two camps that oppose them? Natural selection says it is time for Felix and Demetri to go!
medward chapter 29 . 9/1/2010
Ya just can't trust the Volturi, they always have a hidden agenda.
medward chapter 28 . 9/1/2010
I hope she doesn't say hurtful things to send Edward to Italy for nothing. Those two are hot!
medward chapter 27 . 9/1/2010
Sounds like the General found them? I can't believe Bella won't tell Edward about their baby. She must not know about daddy raising baby either. Thanks!
medward chapter 26 . 9/1/2010
I hope he didn't hurt Claudio & family. I wonder why he didn't go to Bella right away? Thanks!
medward chapter 25 . 9/1/2010
LOL Animals eat feed corn, not sweet corn thtat people eat! I guess not all LeStats are bad. Maybe Bella can eat animal blood after the baby is born and stay home! Thanks!
medward chapter 23 . 9/1/2010
Well this is an interesting turn of events. Once Amaranthines mate they only have to feed from their mates if they are available, correct?
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »