Reviews for Kiss Me, Kill You
medward chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
Hey did they kill the LeStats that were boxed up? Whose eyes? Mike's? Aro's? Thanks for the chapter!
medward chapter 19 . 8/31/2010
I hope he can focus tiny bursts of energy since there are lots of friendlies in the camp!
medward chapter 18 . 8/31/2010
He is going to have to learn better control but with the powerful blood he and Bella are sharing, he might be having a power surge with circuit overloading! Thanks!
medward chapter 17 . 8/31/2010
So he can't read minds then? Bella still seems to be a shield as she was able to shield the 3 of them from detection even from the wolves. Thanks!
medward chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
I'm glad she told him, he has to have his mind on the game when they go to battle, not fretting about !
lovetwilight4ever chapter 35 . 8/31/2010
I would love to read another piece of this story its owesome and damn you sure have a lot of imagination,please contemplate on doing a sequel...
medward chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
Well that cleared the air and cemented alliances!
medward chapter 14 . 8/30/2010
Finally, she comes to her senses! I really like how you have written Edward and Bella, they are so well suited for each other.
medward chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
I think it's time to trust Edward and stop messing with him making him jealous Bella! Poor Edward!
medward chapter 12 . 8/30/2010
Oh Jake is under LeStat control, don't kill him...
medward chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
What if the anything is mating with her! That is the only thing she has denied him!
medward chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
whoa! Are the wolves endear mind control? I'm glad Edward is there with her. Thanks for the chapter!
medward chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
That was fabulous! Bella is a warrior not a wimpy girl who can't defend herself and Edward loves her even more for it! I trust Carlisle knows Esme spilled the beans and not Bella. Thanks!
medward chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
Love isn't always convenient Edward! I don't think all of the blame rests with Bella...
medward chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Couldn't Bella wipe Mike's memory without being alone? That seems like a priority.
1,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »