Reviews for Kiss Me, Kill You
medward chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
I think it's time to trust Edward and stop messing with him making him jealous Bella! Poor Edward!
medward chapter 12 . 8/30/2010
Oh Jake is under LeStat control, don't kill him...
medward chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
What if the anything is mating with her! That is the only thing she has denied him!
medward chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
whoa! Are the wolves endear mind control? I'm glad Edward is there with her. Thanks for the chapter!
medward chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
That was fabulous! Bella is a warrior not a wimpy girl who can't defend herself and Edward loves her even more for it! I trust Carlisle knows Esme spilled the beans and not Bella. Thanks!
medward chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
Love isn't always convenient Edward! I don't think all of the blame rests with Bella...
medward chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Couldn't Bella wipe Mike's memory without being alone? That seems like a priority.
medward chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Who did that? BThe warriors were all paired off together last night!
medward chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
now he's cooking! Time to finish that mating ritual! Why doesn't she tell Edward about J, V, &L?
AJCCLMBCN chapter 35 . 8/27/2010
I really enjoyed this story, it was great :) Although to be honest I also found it confusing too, LOL. But non the less great (yy) Great job & keep up the good work :D
supertwilightfan chapter 35 . 8/24/2010
well that was an interseting story! its good to read stories that are a bit different. i loved it. thanks for sharing it with us all :)
EdwardObbsession chapter 24 . 8/11/2010
:D I just love this story! It has good drama and humor. Very nice read.
EdwardObbsession chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hah! I cracked up on the first line. Really good detail! :D
CrossMyHeart108 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010

so u like The dark hunters 2?

i absolutly LOVE it
BiteMeSilly chapter 35 . 7/12/2010
Finally got the chance to finish this fantabulous story. Had to start from the beginning again but it was worth it! Had lots of laughs ready and omg moments,. Hope to read new materials soon.
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »