Reviews for Kiss Me, Kill You
myf.13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
great start to what should be a fantastic story!

can't wait for more! :)
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Hehehe... oh, this sounds like fun... update soon!
AllyR chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This story is awesome, of course. I can't wait for more, so please update again soon!
GingerPanda chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
oh thats! good! its funny and it has that danger sound to it :) i love it! you could probably replace the names and write a book. cant wait for more!
BetwixtandBemused chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

THIS IS HILARIOUS!

i got an author alert for this, but there isn't a second chappie up, what happened?
theoneandonlyher chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
That was freakin A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I LOVED it. Very hott ;) I cannot wait for the next chapter ! The way Edward spoke was soo hott !
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Wow, I'm already enthralled by your story just like the last. I can't wait until you update, this is amazing!
ChasingCharlie chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
super sweet. update really soon!
Ksangi chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Argh. Oh what a lovely Sunday morning it is, especially with the addition of Edward in a tight black t-shirt and leather pants. Yup, lovely. *shudder* Well it is Sunday so, Thank you Jesus! Woo!
emz-08 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
yep

boss

xx..Emz..xx
InLoveWithABoy chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
OMG! you're back! awesome! I am going to love this story! Plz don't make edward/emmett/jasper complete jacka$$es

love the 1st chapt.
HeAlYzBaByGiRl4EvA-aLwAyZ chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
that was funny update soon
thefiretree chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Well, that's definitely different from anything I've seen on Twilight. A total asshole of an Edward? Very interesting... and very hot, from the way you described him. I cannot wait to read more!
iceonfire3105 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
great first chapter! cant wait for the 2nd one!
TopazTearz chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
THIS IS SO F-ING AMAZING! But why in the world can't I see chapter 2! You have uploaded it right? I mean I got and email thing that said you had! WHERE IS IT? And by the way Edward is definitely sex on legs. XD
1,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 Next »